We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olympic Holidays & Easyjet (Liverpool)

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,403 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Olympic Holidays & Easyjet (Liverpool)

Hi everyone

I have just been having a mooch around the Olympic website and have noticed they seem to have hooked up with Easyjet from Liverpool for 2011 as well as the well established Monarch/Manchester set up. For those of us in the North West area, I thought it may give more flexibility. Maybe Gatwick also with Easyjet.

However, I put through a few holiday searches for May from Liverpool out of curiousity and it does not throw up any Lindos village properties at all, only Pefkos, Haraki, Falaraki, Ixia etc etc.

Using exactly the same dates & duration from Manchester wtih Monarch, it throws up the Lindos village properties. Very strange.

Anyone else come across this. Eddie, perhaps you might have an idea?

Mart

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
3,958 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Olympic Holidays & Easyjet (Liverpool)

Hi Bridge

As Fugee has said, Easyjet prices increase the closer you get to the flight. I'd book it if I were you as they are only likely to go up as time goes on.

Swansea
Level Contributor
1,968 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Olympic Holidays & Easyjet (Liverpool)

Thanks for your input Fugeeblues,

I have been tracking the flights for a few days & they haven't moved at all.

Regards transfers we are thinking of hiring a car for the 10 days so we can pick the car up at the airport & return it at the end of the holiday, that way we can get to see more of Rhodes & we may decide to head to another resort the following year. I have managed to find car hire for £211.50 for the duration of the holiday (which includes zero excess)..Not sure as to do this or hire for a few days at the beginning & then try to get local hire for the last few days dropping it at the airport any thoughts? Regards Bridge

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,403 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Olympic Holidays & Easyjet (Liverpool)

No worries

I would go ahead and book the Easyjet flight, I booked my EJ flight in Oct plus baggage for £80, its now £200 for a seat on the same flight.

Re car hire, not my forte I am afraid as I don't drive. However, if you type 'car hire' into the TA Lindos Forum search facilitiy, it will bring up loads of advice. Otherwise, start a new topic and I am sure you will get loads of good advice.

Regards

Mart

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,403 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Olympic Holidays & Easyjet (Liverpool)

Hey

Just been trawling around the Olympic website and noticed that Lindos properties are now being advertised in conjunction with EJ flights ie Avra, Lindos Gardens etc as well as Pefki, Charaki etc etc

Found a good deal for Avra departing Sept 28th for 2 weeks with EJ for £350 (solo)

mmmm decisions decisions

Dudley West Midlands
Level Contributor
321 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Olympic Holidays & Easyjet (Liverpool)

Some more good news for you Mart! Looks like Ryanair are also flying direct to Rhodes from Liverpool this summer! Even more choice for you now.

Annie

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,403 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Olympic Holidays & Easyjet (Liverpool)

Hey Annie

Thanks for that, I heard a few rumours last summer but that was all. A bit of healthy competition for EJ.

Hopefully EJ and RA will open Rhodes routes from other airports in the next few years which would suit everyone

Cheers

Mart

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,403 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Olympic Holidays & Easyjet (Liverpool)

Hey

Just had a look at the new Rhodes route from Liverpool. Monday and Thursday flights starting mid April, fares go on sale tomorrow starting at £37.99 including taxes single. Also doing Kos as well.

Mart

Scunthorpe
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Olympic Holidays & Easyjet (Liverpool)

Hey, we have just booked Olympic and jet 2, i didnt know jet 2 even went to rhodes lol.

lindos gardens books up well quick everytime i clicked different website , more were disappearing .

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
29. Re: Olympic Holidays & Easyjet (Liverpool)

Ryanair ?? I've heard that the passengers are, quite literally, revolting !!

thereader.es/en/spain-news-stories/5840-ryan…

Edited: 07 February 2011, 18:57
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,403 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Olympic Holidays & Easyjet (Liverpool)

Hey

True, i have always hated Ryan Air but can't wait until they introduce the standing only facility where you are strapped in on take off n landing on a stool, if the CAA approve it ha ha,

I would do it, no probs

Mart