We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos in late June

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Zealand
Level Contributor
361 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Lindos in late June

Hi Everyone

My husband, daughter and I have decided to stay in Lindos. How busy is Lindos likely to be the last week in June?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lindos in late June

Gday bro, busy and hot.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
361 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lindos in late June

Ok, thanks for that bit of info. Busy, as in nightmare busy, as in put you off for good or busy enjoyable? Cheers Kiwi

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,405 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lindos in late June

Hi

Between 10 and 4, the village centre ie narrow walkways, shops, restaurants n bars, is beseiged by coach and boat daytrippers from Rhodes town etc. Most lindos holidaymakers will avoid the village during these times by staying on beach or by pool. You will get the real feel for the vill when they av all gone, late afternoon into the evenings, its a fantastic place with a unique atmosphere. As our Aussie friend said, it will be busy regardless of daytrippers but not 'heaving'. Loads of rooftop rest n bars for everyone.

Regarding the heat, yep it will be very hot mid 30's upwards.

go n enjoy

Mart

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Lindos in late June

We always go late June and FugeeBlues is right, busy in the village in the day, but we get it back in the evening.

Just go.... you'll love it

New Zealand
Level Contributor
361 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lindos in late June

Hey thanks everyone for your replies. You have put my mind at rest. Thought it would be alot worse and was starting to wonder if we had made the right choice but couldn't resist staying in Lindos as it looks so lovely. We are thinking of going to Kastelorizo for a few nights after Lindos which I think will be extremely quiet after Lindos and will give us a nice balance for our first time to Greece. From Kastelorizo we will be heading to Kas in Turkey for our last week. I believe we can enter Turkey this way but need to check that out first. Can't wait! Cheers Kiwi

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Lindos in late June

Kastellorizo will be extremely quiet after Lindos. Much less touristy and you'll see a more authentic Greece. Good for chilling out after all the hectic Lindos nightlife !!

7. Re: Lindos in late June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2012, 10:43