We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Babs Map" ??

Oregon
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
"Babs Map" ??

Hello,

We are a family of four booked at Three Brothers Studios in July (thanks for all the help Mart and Marcus!) and of course I seem to be on TA 3 times a week reading all I can since this will be our first trip to Rhodes. I have read mention of Babs famous map, is this available online somewhere? I am already counting days until we leave...it is going to be a long 4 months!!

uk
Level Contributor
278 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Babs Map" ??

hi, if you go on friends of pefkos you will find it on there x

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Babs Map" ??

Hey again

If for any reason u cannot get the map from Friends of Pefkos site, u can Private Message Babs who I am sure would be able to email it to u. I know Babs has had internet issues lately but she would not mind u asking

Mart

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Babs Map" ??

Hi, i've just contacted Babs through trip advisor, and although she has limited internet at the minute, if you message her she will forward you the map before you go.

Oregon
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: "Babs Map" ??

Thank you all so much!

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Babs Map" ??

Hi,

Just seen this post whilst looking for something else! Did you get a copy of Babs map. I have a copy and Babs has agreed that I can send it to people as she has internet problems. If you want a copy you'll have to pm me your e mail address and then I can send it.

Cheers

Dave

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "Babs Map" ??

Have a look here for Lindos Maps. A little out of date, but does give general layout. Plus other useful info

www.lindoseye.com/maps.htm

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: "Babs Map" ??

Hiya all, email me at lindosbabs@hotmail.co.uk and I'll get a map of to you asap, Im in the process of updating it. I also have accommodation map and Krana map.

By the way Friends of Pefkos do not have my permisssion to use the map, and it is copyright.

Babs

Oregon
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: "Babs Map" ??

Thanks Babs! I did send a request on March 23, but understand that you have had some internet connection issues. We are not leaving until July so I am in no hurry and greatly appreciate you sharing your map!

I will email you again from my home email just in case the original email did not go through.

Thanks again!

Kimberlee

9. Re: "Babs Map" ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 00:19