We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price for champagne cruise after wedding

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
91 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Price for champagne cruise after wedding

Hi,

My partner and I are getting married at St Pauls in May 2012 and are thinking of booking the champagne cruise after the wedding. Can anyone tell me how much this will cost for approx 30guests? I know there are quite a few threads on here that are asking the same question but there doesn't seem to be an actual response. Also, we might have up to about 38 guests...is this too many for the cruise as I have seen a post on here mentioning that the cruise only take up to 35 people?

Thanks in advance,

Rhiannon

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,635 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Price for champagne cruise after wedding

Hi Rhiannon,

We had the cruise after my son's wedding and it was fantastic. There were only 18 of us and I think I paid about 450 euros that included champagne, beers juices etc and there was no limit.

I've found 2 websites you can try:

Summer Breeze Cruises - boat holds up to 43

ERxclusively Lindos - boat holds up to 35.

Hope you get lucky

Dave

Manchester
Level Contributor
91 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Price for champagne cruise after wedding

Hi Dave,

Thanks very much for replying, 450euro's seems quite reasonable! Where did you have your son's wedding reception?

Rhiannon

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,635 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Price for champagne cruise after wedding

Hi,

I think I told you in an earlier question. We had it at Ambrosia. As I said it's not the cheapest place but George and his staff really look after you. You should call and see him when you're out there and see what he can do for you. Tell him David (Craig's dad) recommended you. They have a web site - LINDOS TREASRUES - as they have several businesses in the village. You will be able to see the menu etc on there.

Cheers

DAVE

Los Angeles
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Price for champagne cruise after wedding

Wow!..Tel me about Ambrosia? Was it a beautiful place?

Los Angeles
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Price for champagne cruise after wedding

The wedding sometimes rides on the choice of drink that seems. Fine wine beverage is something you will have to choose. Some might choose champagne as a typical wedding drink, however the wine is almost just as essential.

Edited: 05 April 2011, 05:49
6. Re: Price for champagne cruise after wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 08:20