We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short stay in Lindos

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Short stay in Lindos

The missus and I are planning to do some island hopping in the Dodecanese in September, finishing with our own 'jewel in the crown' and a 3 night stay in Lindos before our flight home on the 14th.

Im sure the LIndos regulars could recommend some nice inexpensive accomodation that would take a 3 night booking. Cheap and cheerful suits us fine but we might splash out a little to finish our holiday in style as long as I dont have to sell a kidney.

If I was brave enough I would just turn up and take a chance but Im not so I wont.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short stay in Lindos

Maybe try Xenones. . just google the name. one of the slightly better ones alth there are many web sites detailing all the places to stay. would recommend village, before Krana

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Short stay in Lindos

Three years back my husband and son "Just turned up" in September

they were spoilt for choice.

Be brave, it all adds to the sense of adventure.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Short stay in Lindos

Im going to do that now and blame you when I end up sleeping on the beach

Kent
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Short stay in Lindos

There'll be loads of rooms available Paul. And you'll be able to look before you book !

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,284 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Short stay in Lindos

As others have said plenty available in September so no worries if you just turn up. If you'd prefer to book a couple I like are:

http://www.eratolindos.gr/ Great spot, just a few steps from Yannis Bar!

booking.com/hotel/gr/luxury-studios.en.html Luxury is pushing it but they're pretty good (especially the larger rooms) and just across from Xenones.

6. Re: Short stay in Lindos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 20:19