We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dagenham, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Lindos

Hi,

Does anyone know of a weather site that comes direct from Rhodes please ?.. My daughter is gettng married June 3rd St Pauls Bay Lindos, and acrding to the weather reports i have been looking at there is going to be heavy rain and thunderstorms that day. How can the weather be predicted 12 days before the actual date ?

Thanks

Tina

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,153 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lindos

The weather cannot be predicted many days in advance.Besides even if you wanted to, can you change the weather . No you cannot

Rhodes weather can be different north & south. We live in the north. Some days we have it sunny but it rains in the south Or vise versa

Dagenham, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lindos

Hi

What is the weather like today where you live ? Someone told me of a Rhodes weather site called Meteo ? Although i cannot find it when i do a search..

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lindos

wunderground.com/global/stations/16749.html

Try this site Maria,

Congratulations to your Daughter and Partner

Have a Wonderful Day

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,153 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lindos

Hi Its 28C today in the shade. Here is link to Meteo

www.meteogroup.co.uk

It does not matter which weather site you use. There is only one weather station on Rhodes @ the airport. All sites get their info from there.Temperatures in Lidos tend to be higher than at the airport

Dagenham, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lindos

Thanks

Well today in Essex its cloudy windy amd quite cool, Yet the BBC weather says, full sun and 18 deg ! So that goes to show just how rubbish the weather reports are lol

Dagenham, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lindos

We were in Lindos for our first time in June 2007, (25th June ) had a fantastic week and the weather was hot/sunny the whole week without one cloud.. We went the same week in 2008, again had glorious weather all week, boiling hot/clear sky... We went in 2010 same week as previous years BUT had 2 days cloud and no where near as hot as 2007/2008... This time we are going June 1st..wouldnt normally ever holiday at that time but due to my daughter gettung married on the 3rd had no option...She flys out this Wednesday 25th May for weeks. I am praying the wedding day is cloud/rain free, but if it aint then we will still have a fantastic day..!!

new forest
Level Contributor
622 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lindos

It can't.

Don't panic. I would suggest sun in Lindos - only based on past experience of course!

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,701 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lindos

Hi,

My son got married at St Pauls on Sept 5th 2008 at 1615. It was 44c. On Sept 5th 2009 when we were out for their 1st anniversary there were terrific thunderstorms for 12 hours so who can tell. I was there last June and the weather was fantastic. Don't worry it will be fine and have a super time.

Cheers

DAVE

Dagenham, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lindos

Hi

Well i have just checked the weather site i looked at yesterday ( the one that says rain on June 2nd/3rd/4th ) and its now saying sun for them days.. ridiculous lol .. Well il not stress my self further about it, il just wait till the day......Im gonna start packing Sunday, and i will tempy fete and pack a umberella..

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
3,835 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lindos

Despite the fact that there is only one weather station you will still find different sites providing different forecasts. Just keep looking 'til you find one with weather you like and stick with it. :-)