We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Use of a pool in Lindos...

Manchester
Level Contributor
91 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Use of a pool in Lindos...

We are getting married at St Pauls bay in May next year and after visiting this year we have decided we want to stay in the village and are looking at Xenones. It seems to have good reviews on here...does anyone have anything in particular good/bad to say about it? Also...random question but how do you pronounce Xenones???

We aren't too bothered about having a pool all the time but were thinking we could go and visit friends and family at Lindos View/Krana and use their pool...is this allowed if you buy a drink?

Thanks,

Rhiannon

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,494 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Use of a pool in Lindos...

Hey

Only ever heard good things about Xenones, I think it is pronounced 'Zenones', well it is in my dictionary :-)

Yeah u can use the pools at LV and other Krana hotels provided u buy some drinks/maybe a snack etc.

Enjoy

Mart

Manchester
Level Contributor
91 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Use of a pool in Lindos...

Hi Mart,

Thanks very much!

I had visions of meeting our wedding planner later in the year and her asking where we were staying only to have me having to spell it out!!

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Use of a pool in Lindos...

Hi Rhiannon,

When my son got married we stayed at Lambis Studios and had friends/family coming over and using the pool. As Mart says as long as you buy something there shouldn't be a problem.

Hope it all goes well.

Cheers

Dave

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Use of a pool in Lindos...

You are welcome to use any of the pools and facilities of the accommodations up on Krana but you are expected to purchase drinks or snacks. Lindos View is the closest to the village.

Babs

5. Re: Use of a pool in Lindos...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2012, 05:19