We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club- where do you recommend

West Midlands
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Club- where do you recommend

My partner and I would like to go to Club when we are in Rhodes- what do you recommend?

Can you advise on the cost to get in

Its location

Dress Code- if certain nights have a theme

Price of drinks inside

Thanks

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,446 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club- where do you recommend

You've a choice of 3 clubs in Lindos, Arches (up a side street, opp Yannis Bar), Glow (opposite Courtyard Bar) and Amphitheatre (a short taxi ride from the village).

Long drinks are a little more than the bars, 6€ a long drink and 4-5 bottled beer. No dress code at any of the clubs, It's much more relaxed than UK.

No entry fee as a rule (sometimes at Amphitheatre if they have a special night/DJ on) so why not try them all? Arches is my personal favourite but Amphitheatre is a great place to watch the sunrise over the village.

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club- where do you recommend

Hi Marcus,

Didn't see this response as the OP has another post. I suggested Antika. What do you think?

Cheers

Dave

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club- where do you recommend

Hi Dave, sorry to be a nit picker, but, Antika, one of my favourite bars, isn't a club.

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club- where do you recommend

Hi Rhodeisland,

Not a nit picker at all. I'm an old git and don't really do clubs unless their wotrking mens etc! Not really honest. Got dragged to Antika on my son's wedding night when Andreas was there and been back a few times since. I just thought it had a clubby atmosphere. I must admit when I went there last June Andreas had left and it seemed a bit flat. Same last October. I'm not doing a tour f clubs as well as bars though! Have to think about my kidneys and liver!

Cheers

Dave

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,446 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club- where do you recommend

Hi Dave,

As Kathryn says Antika is definitely a bar, not a club and is restricted to bar music hours. That said it's still one of the smarter/funkier bars in Lindos.

If Alluringscent enjoys Antika then chances are they'd enjoy Amphitheatre as it's the same owner and often has the same DJ.

6. Re: Club- where do you recommend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 20:16