We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rhodes - Adults Only..

UK
Level Contributor
125 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Rhodes - Adults Only..

Hi,

I am arranging a trip to Rhodes at end of August and really want Adults only hotel or apartments...

I have done some reading on TA and looks like its only Lindos Blu or Atlantica IMperial Resort. I just wanted to make sure no other ones we could consider...

many thanks in advance

Jane

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,621 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rhodes - Adults Only..

Be very careful when looking for Adults only hotels.

Companies like TUI market hotels in the UK as Adults only. The problem is TUI market the same hotels in Europe for families

So British couples turn up at a hotel only to find Dutch ,German, Belgian etc kids running around

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rhodes - Adults Only..

Hey

Lindos Blu is definitely an adults only hotel regardless of who the agents/operators are.

It looks fantastic

Mart

Lindos
Level Contributor
328 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rhodes - Adults Only..

Lindos Blu is, as stated, adults only. A wedding party there last week, were not allowed one of there little bridesmaids into the hotel, on the day of the wedding.

Beautiful hotel, and much closer than the other one that you mentioned

Melanie

UK
Level Contributor
125 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rhodes - Adults Only..

Thank you all for your feedback, the Lindos Blu is working out quite expensive..so I wondered if any suggestions on anywhere that isnt likely to have too many children? Was just really keen for a chill out week and having some nice local tavernas/bars to experience as taking my Mum to Greece for the first time...

thanks again..

Jane

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,621 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rhodes - Adults Only..

Most hotels or apartments with a pool will attract families with children.

So there is no escape unless you go without a pool

UK
Level Contributor
483 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rhodes - Adults Only..

Just returned from the Aquagrand Hotel And Spa - very few children there maybe because there isn't a kids club etc. Beautiful hotel definitely a place to chill out and the food was very good.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rhodes - Adults Only..

Hey

If u considered Lindos Blu to be on the expensive side, I would suggest Aquagrand would b similar, if not more. Both are fantastic hotels.

Have u considered renting a private accommodation with 'Holiday lettings' or 'Holiday rentals'. This guarantees privacy but u need to factor in flights n transfers.

Another option, as said earlier, is to avoid pools. Try Lindos village accommodation such as Villa Gallini, Erato apartments, Filoxenia, Xenones etc. Less chance of experiencing rugrats and the bonus of Lindos village life. Im out n about at the moment but if u need website/email addresses, let me know

Mart

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,143 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rhodes - Adults Only..

In August we are off to the Lindos Sun Hotel - lindos-sun.com/en/hotel_lindos_sun_rhodes_gr… We are told that very few children go there as it doesn’t cater for them. No children’s club and no shallow children’s pool.

Phil

UK
Level Contributor
125 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rhodes - Adults Only..

Thank you all very much for your help

10. Re: Rhodes - Adults Only..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 15:15
Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations