We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to eat in Lindos

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
CHESHIRE
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Topic
where to eat in Lindos

Any suggestions with an idea of cost?

Thanks

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,835 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to eat in Lindos

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g227884-i1327-k4…

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,800 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to eat in Lindos

There are so many places to suit all tastes, and varying prices.

Everyone will have their favourites, mine are Kalypso, Olympia, Kamariko, Maria's, Dyonisos, Stefany's. All mid range.

Babs

Lindos
Level Contributor
328 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to eat in Lindos

I would say 'personally' that the majority of the restaurants in Lindos are good!!! My only critisism is I think that there is no where that is traditionally 'greek'

Enjoy your holiday

M

Suffolk UK
Level Contributor
76 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to eat in Lindos

What about To Kamariko Melanie? The menu is apparently greek and the potatoes taste of lemon and cumin and are lovely, as is all of the food I've eaten there. They also play traditional greek music (not sure if that's good or bad!)

Jacqui

Lindos, Greece
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: where to eat in Lindos

if you want to eat greek food stay away from Lindos, if you like to eat English-like food, than Lindos is a good pricey place for you.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to eat in Lindos

Hi, My fav restarant last year was Dyonisos, big portions and friendly staff i can't remember the price but it was not expensive average price for Lindos i would say, Also liked Oasis which was a cheaper resturant but great views of Lindos beach. Where not to eat one of the restaurants in Lindos Square by the taxi rank although it seems to have mixed reviews ,personally both mine and my husbands meal was the worst we had on any holiday!

Morpeth, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where to eat in Lindos

When we were there in June two beers, a litre of wine, shared starter and two mains was averaging about €45, that was eating at Kalypso, Dionysos, Stefanys, Byzantino and Acropolis. Like everyone else says, depends what you fancy though!

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where to eat in Lindos

From my experience the only real Greek restaurant is Mavrikos,a bit dearer but save it for that special occasion.Amfitea on the main square also veers towards Greek dishes,also To Kameriko

9. Re: where to eat in Lindos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2012, 20:36
Cheltenham
Level Contributor
53 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: where to eat in Lindos

Love traditional Greek food. Aren't there any "traditional" restaurants in Lindos? If not, where would be the nearest one?