We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos - Gregory Apartments

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lindos - Gregory Apartments

Hi,

I am trying to find out location and information for Gregory Apartments in Lindos, through Olympic Holidays. The reviews are old and not detailed.

I know it's basic, they all are, but has anyone got any up to date info about Gregory Apartments?

For example...how far down the road towards St Pauls are they (eg how far from the Italian Restaurant).

We are using 2 rooms which are described on Olympic as "Studio, Inland View".

Would these be upstairs or downstairs?

What are the rooms like?

ANY INFO WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

Thank you - Kat

Lindos
Level Contributor
328 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lindos - Gregory Apartments

Hello there! I have never been in the Gregory Studios, but they are located close to the police station, and just behind Agostinos Restaurant. Apparently they are fairly basic. A friend of mine, was staying in there and he had no complaints. Very handy for St.Pauls bay, and close to Gatto Bianco (previously known as La Pallazetto), if you go down the steps to the Amphitheatre car park.

Melanie

2. Re: Lindos - Gregory Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 01:18