We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November in Lindos - flights

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
Level Contributor
92 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
November in Lindos - flights

Hi all

Wonder if you can help me. I am hoping to fly out to Lindos in November - aiming to leave on 5 November and fly back on 15 November.

There does not seem to be any direct flights then so I am guessing it is necessary to fly to Athens first?

Budget is an issue so could anyone advise on the cheapest way to do this, or who might offer the cheapest flights?

Many thanks in advance

Julie

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November in Lindos - flights

why?

Kent
Level Contributor
92 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November in Lindos - flights

Why not?

Vale of Glamorgan...
Level Contributor
218 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: November in Lindos - flights

Various flight options here, some have longer stopovers than others

skyscanner.net/flights/lond/rho/111105/11111…

HTH

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: November in Lindos - flights

Hey

Yep, why not?

Check out the likes of Aegean Air and Olympic Airways who operate from the UK to Rhodes via Athens thru the winter.

Also, check out Ryan Air. I think Ryan Air operate from Pisa (and possibly Milan) direct to Rhodes thru the Winter, therefore a connection from the UK to Pisa/Milan using Ryan Air/Easyjet etc may b a cheaper option. Rhodes locals might correct me on this.

I am sure you have done yr research and know that Lindos is a lot quieter in November. Whilst a lot of the restaurants/bars shut down for the winter, some stay open as, after all, residents live there.

I know that Bar 404, Red Rose and Ikon Bar remain open and I am sure there will be a few more. Not sure which specific restaurants remain open but I know some do for the locals. Ive heard that Skala beach restaurant on Pallas Beach stays open.

Local accommodation rates will be low.

Enjoy and post a review

Mart

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: November in Lindos - flights

Hey

Forgot to mention that Dimitris mini market opposite Antika bar stays open.

Mart

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
5,963 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: November in Lindos - flights

Temperatures in November will be below 20 C , & could be as low as 12 C

Lindos
Level Contributor
328 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: November in Lindos - flights

November is BEAUTIFUL, although ofcourse changeable weather conditions.

Aegean Airlines operate a fab service, I have been flying with them for years now. I have booked with e.bookers for the last couple of my trips home. As far as I heard, Ryan Air will not be operating the winter service from Rhodes to Italy.

M

Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
266 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: November in Lindos - flights

mel is right november is beautiful but the rain is more frequent and can be very heavy, so some wet weather gear would be advisable, otherwise its a fab time to come. shame about ryan air and whats happening about the direct flights from uk to rhodes all year?

Lindos
Level Contributor
328 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: November in Lindos - flights

This was supposed to be Ryan Air.................Hopes dashed ;o)))))))

Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
266 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: November in Lindos - flights

thought it was, what a shame, cant understand why they wont do it, am sure they would have a good take up rate especially at Xmas and new year