We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 person apartment with a pool for Aug 2012

Newcastle upon...
3 posts
Save Topic
4 person apartment with a pool for Aug 2012

Hi there

There are 4 of travelling over for my sisters wedding next Aug and we want to be in walking distance to st pauls bay, lindos town and the lindos view hotel if that's possible? Only requirement is a pool or use of a pool within 100 m of apartment please! Anyone any ideas of location or actual properties/landlords please let us know!

cheers

Elspeth :)

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,929 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 person apartment with a pool for Aug 2012

Lindos Gardens is very close and very good. this year they are booked via Olympic & First Choise but not sure about next year. Their email address is lindosgardens@rho.forthnet.gr. give them a try. any mor info & I will try and help

Lyn

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 person apartment with a pool for Aug 2012

Hey

Yeah Lindos Gardens is a good small hotel option as is Krana apartments with Thomas Cook with its own pool,

You could also have a look at Blue Sky apartments and George Villas up on Krana. They both cater for 4 person apartments. Both are an easy walk to Lindos View and a variety of pool options very close by, ie Lindos View, Lambis, Rafael, Lindos Horizon etc. Also a 10/15 minute walk into the village itself which is the norm for properties on Krana.

Booked through Exclusively Lindos which is a reliable agency.

exclusivelylindos.com/index.php/…blue-sky

exclusivelylindos.com/index.php/pages/georges

Mart

Edited: 01 September 2011, 07:07
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 person apartment with a pool for Aug 2012

We stayed at a private villa in the Nefeli area for our wedding at St Pauls Elspeth and paid about £700 for the week in September 2009. Its half way between Lindos and Pefkos but in a lovely quiet area but with buses and taxis not a problem getting around.

If that appeals we found it through owners direct website.

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 person apartment with a pool for Aug 2012

Hi,

As Mart says Blue Sky Apartments have apartments that cater for 4 persons. Whilst it doesn't have it's own pool there are many complexes in the area with pools that you can use including 1 behind the Flora Supermarket at Krana Square. I've had a price from them for next May/June and the rates are very competative, have a look at their website.

I know Lambis Studios have 2 room apartments with a pull out double bed in the Lounge/kitchen area. They have a nice pool and bar area and do good bar food. Next door are Lindian Myth studios which are bookable through Sunshine Tours and you can use the faciities at Lambis. Both have web sites. Lindos View is nice but is only bookable through Thomas Cook as I've already tried them for next year.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dave

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4 person apartment with a pool for Aug 2012

Hey Dave

How's u? Hope u dont mind me asking if the price u have been quoted includes single supp and still remains competitive. Ive never considered Blue Sky recently as I assumed the cost would be too much for a single traveler, maybe wrongly so. They look really nice.

Sorry to butt in

Mart

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,562 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 4 person apartment with a pool for Aug 2012

Another recommendation for Blue Sky, they're the best apartments i've seen in nearly 20 years of visiting Lindos! Supermarket on site, pool next door (Athena) and Lindos View can't be more than 5 minutes walk.

Here's the website link http://lindosbluesky.com/

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 4 person apartment with a pool for Aug 2012

Hi Mart,

Hope your ok as well. The price they've quoted me for end May/early June next year is 210€ per week. That includes AC and safe. If I book for 2 weeks that will be about £550 for 2 weeks including flights and transfers. Not to bad really as they do look super. Will suit me as I can walk or get the free bus to the village and a taxi back.

Cheers

Dave

Edited: 03 September 2011, 15:07
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 4 person apartment with a pool for Aug 2012

Hey

Dave, thanks for that. Yeah when you break down the cost it is a very good price, considering aircon can cost £100 on its own. Plus its fantastic accommodation at the high end of the Lindos studio/apartment market.

Think I will have to wait for the RA summer 2012 flights to be released as I have missed the 'very cheap' boat for EJ. I have been holding out for Olympic to start releasing their packages for 2012 using EJ from Lpool, but it all seems to be Strategic from Manchester at the moment. I might ring them and have a nose as to whether they are definitely using EJ next summer.

Cheers for the info and I hope you didnt mind me asking

Take it easy

Mart

Newcastle upon...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 4 person apartment with a pool for Aug 2012

Wow thanks for all the feedback and help guys the blue sky sounds great I will check this out and the other ideas you all sent - much appreciated! Elspeth :)

10. Re: 4 person apartment with a pool for Aug 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 00:16