We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pat and papa ouzo

LLandudno
2 posts
Save Topic
pat and papa ouzo

Does anyone have news on papa ouzo ( john ) spent many happy days in lindos with himself and pat.

thanks

Andy & sharon

LLandudno

Edited: 07 September 2011, 10:22
Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: pat and papa ouzo

I last saw Pat and Papa Ouzo in Yiannis bar in Oct. 2010. No signs of them in June 2011 during RR week

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: pat and papa ouzo

I tell a lie. The last time I saw Papa Ouzo he'd graduated from Yiannis bar to outside Bar 404 where he was holding on to the big tree to stop the village was spinning !

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,455 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pat and papa ouzo

Hey

Has Papa Ouzo (John) have fair/blonde hair?

Mart

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: pat and papa ouzo

Silver I think

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,455 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pat and papa ouzo

Hey

Yeah, often seen balancing on a corner bar stool in 404 yacking to Rob, Ali and the old speedboat crew. If its the same guy, it was the "hanging onto the tree" that gave it away :-)

Mart

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pat and papa ouzo

Last time I saw Pat & John was October last year, not seen Pat (Harlow Minx) on TA for a while hope all is okay with them both?

Lyn

Edited: 07 September 2011, 20:11
LLandudno
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: pat and papa ouzo

Thanks for the updates on papa and pat

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pat and papa ouzo

John waas very ill on the way back to the airport last October andspent some time in hospital in Rhodes.

I heard from Pat here last week, they are ok, but like many people this year (including mysef) they are suffering re finances. They wont be in Lindos this year. Lets hope we will all get to see each other again next October!

Babs

Lancashire
Level Contributor
255 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: pat and papa ouzo

Hi

Last time I saw Papa Ouzo was last October when he was slowing traffic down on the bend near Lindos Reception. A tourist had gone round the bend on the wrong side of the road and hit another car. John was slowing the traffic down before you got to the bend. Looked like he was loving the role.

It's going to seem strange not seeing the Tripadvisor regulars in Lindos this October.

Wendles

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: pat and papa ouzo

Thanks for the update Babs, often think about them and many other TA members from the meetings. Hope to see you all next year?

Lyn