We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Studio/Apartment with Acropolis/sea views???

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
161 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Studio/Apartment with Acropolis/sea views???

Hi all,

Hubby and I have been to Lindos twice, the last time being in 2008, and are looking at returning in July 2012 for 2 weeks.

Was hoping some of you lovely Lindos regulars would be able to give us a few suggestions on my query?

We are aware of how basic village accommodation can be but that doesn't bother us in the slightest - on our first holiday to Lindos we stayed in the Kyriakos Apts near St Pauls Bay and the room was tiny and dark but we slept and showered in it so it was fine.

Thanks for any help :-)

Clare*

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Studio/Apartment with Acropolis/sea views???

If you dont mind a bit of a climb we stayed at the Apostolas this Summer and it was basic but charming with amazing views from the terrace. Its right under the Acropolis

tripadvisor.com.sg/Hotel_Review-g227884-d122…

We booked with Elaine at exclusively lindos website and they were very good too

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,296 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Studio/Apartment with Acropolis/sea views???

Depends on whether you're booking with a tour op or privately Clare. Olympic offer Marianthi which has great bay views (not Acropolis though) from the roof terrace and Lindos Top which offers great views of the Village, Acropolis and sea from the upstairs of the maisonette rooms, studios have no view though. There's also Aphroditi and Avra but hit and miss as to rooms with a view at those. If booking privately some of the best views I know of are from Leonidas studios and the upstairs rooms of Luxury Studios, as metioned Apostolas has great bay views too.

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Studio/Apartment with Acropolis/sea views???

As Marcus has said, it all depends on if you are planing package or independent, with independent there is a lot of choice but sadly not so much with package holidays.

I regularly stay at Tota (Thomas Cook/Manos) but again it depends on the room, Room 4 (studio for 2) has great Acropolis and a little bit of a sea view, same goes for the 2 bed apartment.

Independently try Bay View with Rhodes Select

rhodes-select.com/rs_lindos_village_bay_view…

If money was no object i would love to stay there.

Babs

Lindos Rhodes
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Studio/Apartment with Acropolis/sea views???

Staying inside the village of Lindos is worth it! Search google for accommodations inside the village by contacting directly with owners of the properties. You will find better prices and you can see photos on their websites.

Visit this websites:

http://www.lindianet.gr/accommodations.html

http://www.eugeniavillastudiolindos.com/

5. Re: Studio/Apartment with Acropolis/sea views???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2012, 05:17