We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lindos

Anyone going.thinking of going solo in August

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lindos

Yep, I'm thinking of going in a few weeks. I've just got back from Hersonissos in Crete and had an amazing time (on my own) . I'm a 38yo single male, but feel like I'm still 28yo and want bars and clubs till dawn, but not an 18-30 crowd and full of Brits!

Hersonissos was perfect - busy, but not packed, lively but not rowdy and a good mix of different nationalities. I've been pointed in the direction of Lindos for something similar? Any other resorts you think might fit the bill if Lindos isn't appropriate, I'd appreciate hearing about too.

Thank you.

2. Re: Lindos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2012, 20:36
Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lindos

Lots of lively bars, fantastic cuisine, lovely clean beaches, clubs that stay open until the sun comes up, beautiful Italian and Russian girls etc....

Nah. I think a 38 year old single bloke will absolutely hate Lindos ;-)

PS There are plenty of Brits of course but no worse than Malia/Hersonissos

Scotland
Level Contributor
278 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lindos

Yip!

My friend are going early Aug.

No husband or children......Blisss!!

Maybe see you here!

Maureen

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lindos

Hi, I don't think you would describe Hersonissos/Malia the same as Lindos , My sister went to Hersonissos and described it like Blackpool,its a good job that i have been to Lindos otherwise i would be very worried! Sorry Blackpool lovers.

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lindos

Going to Lindos solo early September, 3rd time solo in Rhodes, love it! Will be 2nd time in Lindos solo, highly recommend.

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Lindos

I'm not likening Lindos to Hersonissos/Malia. Merely stating that there are plenty of Brits in both these resorts.

You couldn't liken Lindos to anywhere else in Greece as it is so unique

Dudley West Midlands
Level Contributor
320 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lindos

I am going to Lindos on my own 1st September for 2 weeks.

Annie

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lindos

Hi there, might see you there. Hoping weather is going to be good, can't stand much more of this rain! X

Dudley West Midlands
Level Contributor
320 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lindos

I can't wait either! I was out there in May, but still can't wait to go back. I've been early September for the last 4 or 5 years and it's always been scorching.

Annie