We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Still confused dreams cocktail bar?

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Still confused dreams cocktail bar?

Thanks for your replies but i'm still not sure where this is, opposite Lindos reception and colussus bar! I don't know where Lindos reception is ,is it Krana Square or further along the rd, or way of course.Sorry only have been to Lindos once,last year so not sure of these places. thanks

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Still confused dreams cocktail bar?

Hey Jackie

From last year, do u remember the heart of Lindos village (I call it the main strip) where Pals Bar, Red Rose Bar, Antika Bar, Odyssia restaurant and Symposio restaurant and 2 mini markets side by side (one called Dimitries). Well if u continue past the 2 mini markets u come across Yannis Bar with a big open seating area. Opposite is Bar 404 with the 'white tree' little tables n stools outside. If u head towards 404 and take the right hand path it takes u up past the Pharmacy n the likes of Socrates Bar, Lindian House Bar, 60'Bar, Collosus and Dreams. Can't miss it.

Lindos reception is the transfer coach drop off area up in that direction right at the back of the village. It is not on the Krana area above the village.

Hope this helps

Mart

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Still confused dreams cocktail bar?

Lindos Reception is on the main Lindos to Pefkos road past Lindos View Hotel and overlooking St Pauls Bay. There is also car parking opposite if that helps? That's where the main street starts/finishes and is the entry point into the village if you staying there. Atmosphere Bar is at the top and then as you walk down it snakes down past the bars Mart mentions until it ends opposite the church and joins the street that runs from Taxi Square down towards Pallas beach and up to the Acropolis.

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Still confused dreams cocktail bar?

www.skymap.gr/map.asp…

Have a look on here Jackie the nearest bar to Dreams on here would be Lindian House which is on the opposite side of the street. Where are you staying? I'm assuming up on Krana somewhere?

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Still confused dreams cocktail bar?

Thanks everybody , Least i know what direction i'm heading in now,sure i will find it as i remember mini markets,pharmacy,plus tree etc, wishing i was there people watching.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Still confused dreams cocktail bar?

Hi btongirl,Yes we are staying at Lindos Gardens,as they were the best deal to stay as near to Lindos as we could , stayed at the Horizon last year, this year it is over £200 pounds more for the same weeks ,last week in ang first week in sept. Would lve to stay in the village but flights alone from Bristol are very expensive maybe next year! thanks for the map a great help plus Marts directions, when are you out there?

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Still confused dreams cocktail bar?

That probably explains why you don't know Lindos Reception If you carried on walking the pavement past Lindos View and around the bend you would find it! Going on May 20th for 10 days which is one of the benefits of going the independent route. If you book your flight early enough between 2 I don't think it would cost too much more. Nothing wrong with Krana I just think to us who discovered Lindos when village rooms were pretty much the only option it feels little 'out of it' and is of a standard with a pool most holiday makers expect nowadays..but you really can't beat 'roughing' in my opinion..although I wouldn't say no to Melenos Hotel ;0)

Edited: 09 April 2012, 13:12
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Still confused dreams cocktail bar?

Hey

Yep, find the pharmacy and yr laughing!

Mart

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Still confused dreams cocktail bar?

Hi Jackie,

If you PM me your e mail address I'll send you a copy of Babs map of Lindos showing all the bars etc.

Cheers

Dave

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Still confused dreams cocktail bar?

Is sunlight cocktail bar and the 60s bar stil open in lindos. Going this year. Last time was 1989. Chris

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Still confused dreams cocktail bar?

Hi Chris 60's bar moved premises about 4-5 years ago but has been closed for the last couple of years at least.Each year it has been rumoured to be opening up again so 2013 could be the year! Can't help with the other place I'm afraid been going since early 90's and never stumbled across it, where was it?