We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos Sunburn't Arms

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Lindos Sunburn't Arms

Anyone out there in this brit pub?We holidayed in Lindos last year and was going to call in but never did .Anyway back in Lindos soon and will be calling in for a pint wondered what its like in here prices and does it have sky tv cos englands playing when we are there.been looking at the webcam and Lindos weather looks beautiful warm and clear today.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Lindos Sunburn't Arms

Well the last poster has said it all, and she was there this evening!

L

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Lindos Sunburn't Arms

well folks I tried the sunburn't arms for myself and got a very warm welcome and a lovely drink so yeh a lesson to be learn't,try for yourself and don't judge,I didn't,I went and saw for myself and will definately go back in again next time in fabulous lindos

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Lindos Sunburn't Arms

Maybe they had read these posts! lol

L

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
44. Re: Lindos Sunburn't Arms

"Is the owners the same family who had the pub of the same name on Pallas beach a few years ago (maybe more!!), now Skala Restaurant"

Nearly correct mikeybabey.

It was more than a few years ago - more like 10+. SB on the beach used to be the left section of what is now called Mare Mare (formerly Pallas taverna accommodation) and not Skala.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
45. Re: Lindos Sunburn't Arms

I'm getting a strange facination to try this place when we go in a few weeks.

I know that I'll hate it if it is as bad as what everyone's saying, but I'm just curious to see if it really is that bad.

Sidmouth Devon
Destination Expert
for Thasos
Level Contributor
790 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Lindos Sunburn't Arms

I feel the same! We are in Lindos at the end of July & I think I will pop in to have a gander!!

Having been involved in bars in Greece it's all about being welcoming & the ambience surely you can't be that unwelcoming!!?? after all it's your livelihood!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Lindos Sunburn't Arms

please try this for yourself I posted the first intial posting asking what it was like and blimey have i got answers.i have just got back from glorious Lindos and did go in the sunburn't arms to a very warm welcome!!!!

uk
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
48. Re: Lindos Sunburn't Arms

Oh, this apostrophe is driving me mad.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: Lindos Sunburn't Arms

we all can''''''t be perfect! sometimes spelling is incorrect 10 out of ten after all this time,at least it got noticed.

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
50. Re: Lindos Sunburn't Arms

Never been a fan of the SA in its previous incarnation on the beach or its current one next to Herpes.But, hey, wouldn't the world be a boring place if we all liked/disliked the same thing ?

Let's hope this thread is bought to their attention and it brings about better customer relations and less apstrophe's.

PS Should apostrophe's have an apostrophe ? ;-)