We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luxury apartments Lindos

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
luxury apartments Lindos

Hi has anyone got a recent review of these apartments, I can't seem to find out much about them.

Stonehouse scotland
Level Contributor
709 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luxury apartments Lindos

Hi,

I stayed here about 8 or 9 years ago- so not that recent!

They were in a fairly central location and were clean and basic (not that luxurious!).

I would however go back there.

See tripadvisor.co.uk/…19926691

Mikey

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: luxury apartments Lindos

Try The Thea. recently renovated and owned by the people who own the matina and antimaria in pefkos. They look fab. You can get them on bookings.com

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,569 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: luxury apartments Lindos

They are listed on TA as Luxury Studios but only a couple of reviews, mine and one from years back when they were with a tour op. Not seen the smaller rooms but the studios for 3 are great and pretty spacious. Nice big courtyard to the front but the best rooms are the 2 with private balcony, fantastic views over the village and Acropolis. I'd definitely stay again.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: luxury apartments Lindos

thanks all, it was a studio for 3 we were after, Luxury studios seems to fit the bill.

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: luxury apartments Lindos

Hi Arthur,

Just got home this morning after 2 weeks at Lindos Blue Sky . Unfortunately they are above the village at Krana but are luxury. They have a web site.

They also own Villa Mika in the village and you can find that on www.sifis-studios.gr

Best of luck

Dave

Edited: 04 June 2012, 12:42
6. Re: luxury apartments Lindos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 17:42