We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phillipos Studios Lindos

newcastle
Level Contributor
55 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Phillipos Studios Lindos

Hi has anyone stayed here, I am taking my 77 year old mam and need to know the location, as I can't have her walking up and down that bank, where the better hotels are. I would like her to stay in a traditional apartment.

Any advice would be great

Thanks

Vera

Glasgow
Level Contributor
411 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Phillipos Studios Lindos

Irisellis, just notice your dates in 2013.

That's the same two weeks as me ... so you can give me a right tongue lashing if you're not happy.

Just don't set your "mam" on me. lol

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Phillipos Studios Lindos

Wed 18th Sept - Wed 2nd Oct 2013 .....i'l be there!! Will say Hi :)

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Phillipos Studios Lindos

Wed 18th Sept - Wed 2nd Oct 2013 .....i'l be there!! Will say Hi :)

Neath
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Phillipos Studios Lindos

Hi

I've read all your comments about Phillipos Studios. We have been several times to Lindos but have always stayed at the Apostolas Studios by the Melens Hotel. Due o all the steps, we can no longer manage them so booked these.

We have stayed a the St Paul's studios before which was not our favourite place to stay due to drain smells and traffic noise.

I read the bad comments on trip advisor but we prefer basic in the village rather than luxury away from it. We have booked the bigger studio with balcony and view so any feedback about the studios would be great......

After reading Danny's replies I feel better but we haven't been on holiday for 5 years so just want to have a special time.

Any feedback would be greatly received and appreciated......

Stonehouse scotland
Level Contributor
710 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Phillipos Studios Lindos

Hi there

We stayed here when they first openedpossibly fis uests with Direct Greece (blast from the past!). Right beside the St.Pauls studos. We were in the 2 bed apt. Accommodation was good but then the entrance door as a bit dodgy to the apt it never went from floor to ceiling) Hard to explain but it was fixed the next year. Not been back in a good few years as we now stay in a villa but would go back again!

Mikey

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,456 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Phillipos Studios Lindos

Hey

I think T Cook have the Phillipos Studios on their books. The owners Philip n Janet own n run Caprice Bar in Pefki n take pride in both Phillipos n Caprice. I might b wrong but the price use to include collection from the airport to Lindos.

M

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Phillipos Studios Lindos

Tota Studios are along the same road but not as far down as Philipos. Lovely, clean, situated just opposite the ancient Amphiteatre. Thomas Cook.

There are a number of studios on different levels, most are small but adequate, lovely coutyards, all have air con and now TVs. There is one 2 bed appartment and one studio for 3.

I have not stayed in Philipos but friends love it. Not as much coutyards space but bigger rooms I believe.

Babs

Glasgow
Level Contributor
411 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Phillipos Studios Lindos

Hi Babs,

Nice to see you back again.

Yes, I agree ... well, in my opinion ... the rooms in Phillipos do seem to be a bit more spacious than those in Tota.

The Tota courtyard though is bigger lol

Only 88 working days for me!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Phillipos Studios Lindos

Hi - im staying here in Sept 2013 and have prev been on here to ask about Philipos Studios.

I have stayed at this accommodation about 7/8 years ago now - i had the apartment with balcony ovr looking the bays & i have to say at that time the place was lovely - clean - spacious so i didnt have any doubts when booking this place to go with my other half and to take my inlaws for the first time......but the recent reviews left for this place as un-nerved me abit - stating its dirty and noisy??

For myself and partner it wouldnt bother me but for my 72yr old inlaws......mmmmm i wouldnt be over joyed, BUT the only way to find out if this accommodation is as filthy as the reviews say will be to judge it myself when i go this time.

I will take some pictures and video the place when i go and will leave a true account to help others in deciding whether to book this place or not.

This year i booked with Manos through Thomas Cook and we are going for 2wks - £419 EACH (flights/luggage all/tranfers/2bedroom apartment) so for that price its a absolute bargain and if it means i have to buy a fw cleaning products and a couple of hours of elbow grease ....i think i cope lol!!

After all im in beautiful breath taking picturesque Lindos :-)

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Phillipos Studios Lindos

Hi Danny - i noticed from your prev message on here that you have been to Lindos May 11th to 18th and stayed at this accommodation.....how was the Philipos? Hopefully you will have a few pics and a recent honest review to settle others who have recently booked this place then read the reviews left afterwards and are left thinking "how my what have i done" lol ;-)