We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rhodes Rock

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Rhodes Rock

Please.....Can anyone let me know when its on next year as we need to book a villa NOW?????

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Rhodes Rock

Only Eddie the Greek God will know this for certain. Keep an eye on the official RR website

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rhodes Rock

Thanks, will do. Hope Eddie the Greek God pulls his finger out and gets going.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rhodes Rock

I think Eddie has only just arrived back to the UK, from all accounts I think remembering his name will be difficult at this stage! lol

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rhodes Rock

Eddie is teetotal Linda would you believe? Jenny there is an awful lot of Greek palm greasing to be done and block booking of flights and accomodation before dates are released (if it is held in Lindos next year). As said above you need to check Classic Rock Tours website you are unlikely to hear first on TA I'm afraid

Mentioned in this post
Lindos
Lindos
Rhodes, Greece
Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Rhodes Rock

Next years dates will probably not be announced for several months. Eddie firstly has to detox from all those smoothies and secondly, needs to purchase some new beach wear before next year's dates and schedules (Thongs for Europe ?) are decided.

Mentioned in this post
Europe
Europe
World
Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rhodes Rock

No wonder Eddie managed to keep going each night if he doesnt drink!

L

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Rhodes Rock

Eddie, was on top form at RR this year. Some of his attire was questionable lol. Bands were amazing. But as Btongirl has said lots of greasing of palms to be done before dates can be announced for next year. Also got Great Yarmouth in March to organise.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Rhodes Rock

Sorry should have said earlier if you email info@classicrocktours.com and ask to be added to the mailing list, then you'll be amongst the 1st to know.

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
429 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rhodes Rock

Or join

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/93563269983/

This year's Rhodes Rock was brilliant can't wait for next year!

Suggest you book the whole month June 2013 just be on the safe side. Dates normally not announced til later in the year...

Mentioned in this post
Rhodes
Rhodes
Dodecanese, Greece
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rhodes Rock

I have had an e-mail from classic rock tours & exclusively Lindos that the Rhodes Rock for 2013 is 8th June - 22nd June for 2 weeks or one week 12th-19th the main stage shows are this date,so hopefully this info is correct and get booking,I have already.

Mentioned in this post
Lindos
Lindos
Rhodes, Greece
Rhodes
Rhodes
Dodecanese, Greece