We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perfect night!

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Perfect night!

Hi everybody. Whats everybodys idea of a perfect night in Lindos, starting with a drink, a meal and maybe another drink to finish of the night. What would you order and where would it be to.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Perfect night!

A drink at Yannis a 8 maybe 2! Bruschetta fillet steak at brocollinis followed with a limonchella with the lovely Ilias and Christian.a stop at the apollo bar for one or 2! Then on to Socrates for some lively music and banter.a final nightcap at Yannis where everyone will pass by and chat on their way to arches.but the Irish being very good will by pass arches and head home!! Or maybe not. . .

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Perfect night!

Now that's a difficult one as persoanally I have a different routine on different nights whatever takes my fancy, no hard and fast rules etc.

I do often however like to start the evening with a drink at Rainbird, lovely views, relaxing atmosphere then on into the centre to have dinner at whatever tavernas takes my fancy, often Kalypso, then maybe a drink in Yannis to watch the world go by for a while or Captains House Bar. Sometimes its the other way round, or sometimes I start in Yannis, every night is as different or as same as you want it to be!

Babs

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Perfect night!

Hi Babs and John, you both have mentioned Yannis is this a bar and where is it located will have to give it a try in Aug. I have so many bars and restaurants i would like to try i just don't think two weeks will be long enough!

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Perfect night!

Yannis situated in centre of village,ask anyone,beside 404 bar ,and also large tree.will be there most nights around 20.00 between 13 and 23 Aug.might see u then

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Perfect night!

Well I might see you both then!.

The Mrs and I will be in Lindos from 15/08 to 02/09.... mines a Mythos ;-)

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Perfect night!

No prob

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Perfect night!

Early drinks and a chat at Giorgos sitting outside watching the world go by then on to Dionysos on a table overlooking the street with long cool drinks and a greek plate, followed by a meander round the streets, up and down and round and round back to Gelo Blu for a double ice cream, pistachio and chocolate mmm. Giorgos for a couple again and then Lindian House to see if there are any signs of life and if not wander into wherever feels right that night for a cocktail or 2 til my balcony starts calling me.

Preston Lancs
Level Contributor
188 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Perfect night!

Large Glass of Red at Georgios followed by a nice meal in Stefanys (probably fish)

Post meal drink at Yannis, then another at 404, then on to Socrates. Last drink (or two) at Colliseum or Lindian House or Antika (wherever is best for a boogie) Then star gazing walk up Krana Hill and home to bed.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
91 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Perfect night!

A leisurely wander to Yannis for a pre dinner drink and a chat with Costa and Nikos, then my favorite table in Ambrosia for dinner with a lovely chilled bottle of sauvignon blanc, and when the music starts to drift accross from Giorgos we get the urge to go and relive our younger days having a few cheeky drinks listening to 80's grooves ( and some 80's rather be forgotten tunes! ). In previous years it was then onto Antika and Arches for a bop, but this year we usually wandered back to the taxi rank and headed back to the hotel for some good cold air conditioning and a baileys on the terrace!

Back in September....can't wait.

middlebrough
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Perfect night!

John, sounds like a good night to me... Wish we could be there with you in August...xx