We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lardos transport

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Lardos transport

Hi all, Can anyone tell me how long is the bus journey into Lardos from Lindos and how much would you expect to pay for a taxi back to Lindos thanks.

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,025 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lardos transport

About 20 minutes on a bus I think. Taxi back - not sure, guesstimate about €12-€15.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,904 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lardos transport

lindos to lardos by bus takes about 15 to 20 minutes and cost is 1.60 euro from top of the hill at krana, return by taxi is 12 euros and takes about 10 minutes to lindos

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,904 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lardos transport

lindos to lardos takes about 15 to 20 minutes by bus. from main bus stop at the top of the hill at krana. And cost is 1.60 euro. Return by taxi is 12 euros from taxi rank next to the post office by lardos sq.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lardos transport

thanks for your replys def that will be on my to do list!

5. Re: Lardos transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2013, 10:16