We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

studio in lindos please?

Glasgow
7 posts
Save Topic
studio in lindos please?

hi there we are returnig to pefkos for the fifth year and have already booked the spot hotel in rhodes for our overnight stay there.we are looking for a studio or apartment in lindos for one night for friends.does anyone know of any preferably with private balcony thanks dot

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: studio in lindos please?

There are many, with private balcony for one night, not sure.

Will you be there before them? Perhaps have a trip in to Lindos and knock on a few doors along the donkey trail as thats where most with private balcony will be, there are some in the village of course, most though have shared terraces and courtyards. You will see lots of signs saying rooms for rent.

I do have email addresses of a few but as Im at work at the moment I havent got them with me. But you can PM me if you would like them.

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: studio in lindos please?

My thought too Babs...booking one night maybe a bit tricky..private balcony a bit trickier! Maybe email Lindos Sun tours or Exclusively Lindos for advice.I'm pretty sure if you ask on the day you will get something sorted and you may be lucky with the private balcony (even if it's because there is nobody else to share it with at the time) Filoxenia Guest House might be a good option for a single night stay too.

Glasgow
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: studio in lindos please?

thanks babs and btongirl .i will be in lindos most days so i will look out for the for rent signs.weve always stayed in pefkos a we take my granddaughter and we had somewhere with a pool.however the lure of lindos is too great and were there every afternoon. next year we will definately be staying in the village .thanks again and babs i also have your map .thanks to evetyone for a very informative and friendly forum

4. Re: studio in lindos please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations