We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olympic holidays.

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Olympic holidays.

I know this is another silly question. We've received our tickets from Olympic Holidays and have a sheet each, with outbound flight, inbound flight and customer copy. There are perforated edges obviously to tear off. Now, do I do this or does the person at check in do it? With, for instance Direct Holidays and the booklet, you're not supposed to rip anything out yourself. Never booked with Olympic before, and just don't want to look stupid at the airport lol. Cheers.

Denise.

Denise.

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Olympic holidays.

Leave it for the check in staff Denise, just in case you're not meant to do it yourselves.

What happened to the good old fashioned flight tickets eh? Mines an e ticket I had to print off myself, then as I sorted out my extras I had to print another, that's with Thomas Cook. I've printed everything just incase and I'll be handing it all to the check in staff to sort out lol.

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,428 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olympic holidays.

I travel with Olympic regularly and leave it to the check in staff to tear off.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,525 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Olympic holidays.

I have been many times as well with Olympic. Twice a year normally. In June I did separated them at Gatwick and not a problem with strategic airlines. Going back Wednesday have already separated them. So here's hoping everything will be ok.

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Olympic holidays.

Thanks for your replies. Will leave it to check in then. Babs. Yes, whatever happened to the old fashioned tickets? On a different note. Found my very first passport, (thought it was lost) a few months ago. Hardback. Asked for any distinguishing marks or scars. Oh, those were the days lol.

Denise.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Olympic holidays.

Sorry Doris I have to know

Were there any distinguishing marks or scars?

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Olympic holidays.

Yes Pablo. Two scars above my right knee. Falling of a wooden jetty in Rhyl with two rusty nails sticking out aged 11. Years later, telling my teacher about it, she said I was lucky that my leg wasn't amputated lol. So now you know.

Denise.

barnoldswik
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Olympic holidays.

hi do you post tickets or e mail tickets to download yours paul

barnoldswik
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Olympic holidays.

hi do olympic holidays send tickets in post .or e mail to download . paul

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,462 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Olympic holidays.

In my experience (so far 10 yrs+) Olympic always send tickets out, with luggage tags etc.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,525 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Olympic holidays.

Hi paul.

I travel twice a year with olympic holidays to lindos.

The answer is yes they post tickets luggage tags and flight folder to keep tickets in and accommadation voucher. They post these to you about 3 - 4 weeks before your departure date.

Peter.