We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather at the moment?

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Weather at the moment?

Hi, I know there are plenty of weather sites to go on, but they all seem to say different things! We are due to fly out on Saturday and just wondered if there is anyone out there at the moment that can tell me if it's nice and hot as I hope it will be?! We don't usually go mid to end sept, we usually go at the beginning so wondering if it's still as nice weather wise?

Thanks

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather at the moment?

I'm not there at the moment, sadly lol. But I have a little weather app on my phone that all reviews say is very accurate. And today it says its been 81, tomorrow 79 and then 74 and 75. Sat is 77 sunny and showers, Sun 80 and sunny!!

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,610 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather at the moment?

Babs. Did any of your apps mention the thunderstorms in the forecast for Friday night ?

We are on centigrade by the way

Edited: 10 September 2012, 18:37
Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather at the moment?

Does it matter if its celsius or Fahrenheit? It still the same temp either way! I prefer to think in fahrenheit, its just my thing.

I don't think any forecast can ever be completely accurate, do the weathermen ever get the british weather 100%? They can say it will be frosty on Fri but it can still turn out to be sunny with showers.

I'm sure all kezzabella wants is to know it will be mostly hot and sunny!

London
Level Contributor
787 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather at the moment?

Babs is completely right - it shall be lovely and sunny for the next ten days at least...and probably for much longer.

By the way - No thunderstorms forecasted!

Have a great holiday.

Edited: 10 September 2012, 20:47
Bournemouth
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather at the moment?

Thanks for your reply Babs and ellagee, fingers crossed for lovely hot weather :-)

Edited: 10 September 2012, 21:39
Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,610 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather at the moment?

Remember you read it here first. Storm on Friday

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather at the moment?

Accuweather does predict a storm on Friday night but if my memory serves me right they are wonderful to watch so will have camera set . Does say rain Wed 19th that'll be a good day to go to Rhodes town/waterpark or somewhere else it wont matter...the rest of the days say sun sun sun :) I will be having a good time hope you do too Kim

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather at the moment?

Thunderstorms eh, we're doomed!!..

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather at the moment?

Ahh, Thunderstorms and rain have disappeared on Accuweather just sun,sun,sun and more sun :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,791 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather at the moment?

Yesterday at 2pm in shade at dolphins restaurant 31c. main beach lindos. Not a cloud in the sky.

Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations