We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bay view apartment lindos village

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
7 posts
Save Topic
bay view apartment lindos village

hi we have just returned from our 5th holiday in pefkos/lindos.having our granddaughter with us we always stayed in pefkos .this year we stayed a couple of nights at st pauls bay studios .we now prefer to stay in the village and have booked the bay view with exclusively lindos .does anyone know the apartment.i cant find any reviews on it . p.s. thanks babs re your help to my pevious request

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,805 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bay view apartment lindos village

Hi Bay View are also available via Rhodes-select, they are located near "cat alley". Haven't stayed there but I'd love to! If I can ever afford to travel independently its where I want to stay! Fantastic views and good location.

Babs

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,805 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bay view apartment lindos village

Dorothy I've just found out that Rhodes Select properties have actually now been taken on by Exclusively Lindos, also know someone who has stayed at Bay View and it comes highly recommended. As said, its definitely one place I'll be booking when funds allow me to go independently.

Scotland
Level Contributor
280 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bay view apartment lindos village

Hi. Dorothy.

Hubby, son and myself stayed at the 'bay view appt' last year. Lovely appt. the outside space was great. Big roof terrace and also from the bedroom you walk out to a covered sitting area. Two minutes to the village and short stroll down to the beach . Effie and Panyiotis who own it are a really nice couple.

Was fully booked for this year when I tried to book it, unfortunately.

Have booked for next year though!

I'm sure you will love it.

Maureen

Glasgow
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: bay view apartment lindos village

thanks for your reply babs.booked the bay view for the last week in may.it does sound great.now on to looking for 2 weeks in september in krana or the village.we cant stay away lol

Glasgow
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: bay view apartment lindos village

hi maureen thanks for the info.it sounds really good .we are going the last week in may .can you tell me how you access the apartment .is it through the courtyard of the family who own it .thanks dot

Scotland
Level Contributor
280 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bay view apartment lindos village

Hi. Yeah. You have a key for the main door, walk past the owners ( think their parent's live on the left hand side as you walk in) and up the stairs to your appt. walk into kitchen area with sofa ( son slept on this) then there is bathroom and door into bedroom. Two small steps take you from bedroom out to the shaded sitting area. Then onto roof terrace for great sunbathing and brilliant views.

You will love it I'm sure.

It also has wifi. You get password from the owner.

Instead of coming out from appt and turning left for the beach, you turn right to where the corner of building is and then straight ahead of you is a building that has been getting built for years. Follow the path and it gets you to the beach a little quicker.

I can't wait till next year! Love it.

Maureen.

Ps. Just saw that you're off again in Sept. Oh you lucky spud!

Bay view rates are cheaper in Sept. We go next Sept.

Edited: 12 September 2012, 11:38
Glasgow
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: bay view apartment lindos village

thanks for the info maureen ,really looking forward to may .i cant decide whether to stay in krana or the village in september .i am looking at several places .might bump into you then , dot

Scotland
Level Contributor
280 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bay view apartment lindos village

Hi Dot!

We stayed in Krana about 5 years ago. Thought the pool would be good for my son. Wrong. We walked down to the beach every day. After that holiday we stayed in the village each time. We just preferred being in the village.

Yeah, maybe see you out and about.

Maureen

9. Re: bay view apartment lindos village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2013, 10:18