We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lambis

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
407 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
lambis

Hi just looking at Lambis studios for our next visit to Lindos. This year we stayed at Lindos View and I was wondering how far is Lambis from there? is it behind the flora supermarket? I know there is some thing there but not the name, is it far off the main road.

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lambis

Hi andi32, I think this might help, not exactly sure of the distance though, maybe 200mtrs from the main road which is where Lindos View is located.

www.skymap.gr/map.asp…

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,541 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lambis

Lambis is just behind Lindos View, a 2 minute walk if that.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lambis

Andi,

the Lambis Studios are a 5 minute gentle stroll along the road at the side of the Lindos View. It's by no means a difficult walk but I did find myself willing the walk back to be over and get into the air con! It is only 5 minutes but that's after coming up from the beach in that mad hot (but wonderful) heat.

The place itself is beautiful. We were there 4 years ago and the apartments were 3 years old apparently. 1 bedroom apartments which we find to be quite unusual in Greece, and furnished to a high standard.

There's a guy who tirelesly looks after the gardens and obviously takes great pride in them and so he should. They're absolutely beautiful.

We're going back next year and I'm torn whether to go here or stay in towm this time.

Lovely place.

Stonehouse scotland
Level Contributor
709 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lambis

Hi there

Lambis are very good for a holiday in Lindos- not too large a complex.

Always very friendly, many repeat visitors. staff are great - Dmitris, Vangelis and Christiania are friendly, efficient and will make sure you have a nice time.

Pool area is nice- we were in a villa this year but still used the pool.

Rooms also nice and the greek night is a good laugh

Mikey

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,375 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lambis

Hi there

We stayed in these lovely studios last May - and are looking to book again in September next year. Would definately recommend them, quiet location (apart from the donkeys in the morning that is!! :-) ) and a pleasant stroll into the village in the evening too......and the view to Lindos from our apartment was beautiful :-)

6. Re: lambis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 01:18