We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying breakfast in Lindos

Huddersfield
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Buying breakfast in Lindos

My daughter and I will be self catering in Lindos early in October Can anyone suggest a good place to eat breakfast OR a local bakery where we can good bread/pastries.

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying breakfast in Lindos

Hi there, Melia on the way down to St Paul's is good. Nice cakes, bread, sandwiches and great coffee. Great views from roof terrace. Ena supermarket also does a good bakery selection too.

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying breakfast in Lindos

Hi, all supermarkets have fresh bread every morning, I often have bread and jam, or yogurt and honey on the balcony. As said Melia have various bread, cakes and pastries.

I'm in Lindos from 3rd Oct for 2 weeks this year.

Babs

Edited: 22 September 2012, 21:06
Huddersfield
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Buying breakfast in Lindos

Thanks very much - sounds perfect :)

Huddersfield
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Buying breakfast in Lindos

Thank you -can`t wait to visit!

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buying breakfast in Lindos

Hi there Christine. As all others have said most supermarkets have fresh bread every day. Melia is a lovely little pastry shop. We often had rolls made up to take to the beach. Feta salad was hubbys favourite. Never normally eat sweet stuff, but the baklava is gorgeous. Very reasonable too. Each roll was approx €2.40 each.

Denise.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,802 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Buying breakfast in Lindos

Had breakfast mainly on the beach at dolphins or skala. But if you are staying in the village then Mario's next to yannis bar best price 4 .80 euro full breakfast inclusive tea/coffee and toast. Open about 09.30. Billys bar up the alleyway opposite red rose bar does a cheap and nice breakfast . As said before for a take away melia for rolls etc. We get our rolls there for airport return. More expensive at airport and long wait.

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Buying breakfast in Lindos

For a wee treat Melenos does a 10 euro fixed price brekkie....well worth it for the view alone x

8. Re: Buying breakfast in Lindos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations