We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lots of things!!

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Lots of things!!

Hi there. Still looking for somewhere to stay in Lindos next year. Have already booked flights with EJ. Have emailed quite a few properties with owners direct and have had a few back. Some not bad prices but still a little out of our price range. Have had a quote from Frank at Three Brothers which we find quite good, having the room we both liked. Now here's my quandry. Have just found Rhodos Direct Holidays. Mart? (I'm sure you've booked flights with them). Correct me if i'm wrong. Are they okay? Just wondering. Are they based in Pefkos? Why i'm asking is because Popi Studios are coming out quite a lot cheaper. These are the studios next to Three Brothers. We emailed for Popi through exclusivelylindos but their website was having a refurb, so were redirected and have sent another one, but I really don't think it would be cheaper. Also, Chrysanthi are really reasonable as well. Are these near Rainbird Bar? The price for both of these studios are coming out at €434 for two weeks for the two of us. Have got Babs' map but have put it away so safe, can't find it lol. Can anyone advise? Thanks :0)

Denise.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lots of things!!

Hey Denise

Hows u?

Yep, I can only speak highly of Rhodes Direct agency in Pefkos. I have arranged 4 flights with them whilst 'in resort' and a couple of transfers. Everything is professional, went without a hitch, friendly and the cost of flights are unreal (cheap). So much so that any future Rhodes trips will be booked with them from the UK including flights. I am sure I have their business card at home with contact names/email/telephone details. I will either PM you or post the details on the forum.

PS, Popi studios are fantastic, stayed there many many times

M

Edited: 12 December 2012, 09:14
Kelso
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lots of things!!

Hi Doris. Given the season, when I saw your title "Lots of things", I thought that it was a much shortened version of the Julie Andrews song "My favourite things"!

Bob

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
410 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lots of things!!

Re Rhodes Direct.

Have Googled this and it returned 3 results for Rhodes Direct/

1. rhodesdirect.net

2.rhodosdirect.com

3 rhodes-direct.co.uk

Which one is the one in question?

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lots of things!!

Hey

Good shout Intervoice, that did occur to me. As I said, I will post the details of the agency I deal with direct.

M

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lots of things!!

Hey again Denise

The agency I use is:

http://www.rhodosdirectholidays.com/

This is the general website but as promised I can give you contact details for the office in Pefkos etc

M

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,284 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lots of things!!

Hi Denise there are two Chyrsanthi's and both rent privately now, so you'll need to double check before booking. You're right, one isn't far from Rainbird at all, the other is closer to Captain's House Bar. The one up from Rainbird is definitely the better of the two, though I've stayed at the one near Captain's a couple of times and would happily stay again, at the right price.

Edited: 12 December 2012, 18:38
oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lots of things!!

Hi there. Thanks for your replies. Mart. I'm fine thanks. And you? Thanks for the website details. Marcus. I thought i'd heard there were two Chyrsanthi's. The one by Rainbird sounds nice. Would assume a nice view? Only just been able to get on the computer so will be having another look. Thanks.

Denise.

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Lots of things!!

Chrysanthi's courtyard entrance is just up from Brocollino's and is wedged between the paths down to Pallas and the the one up to the Acropolis. It does have a uninterrupted view of the bay but is subject to a bit of of taxi noise Lindos style from early morning onwards apparently so worth bearing in mind.So there are pros and cons to most places you just have to decide what's most important and choose on a budget/availability basis. The people staying in close quarters can be positives too (or not) but that's the luck of the draw of course ;0)

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lots of things!!

Hi Denise, I can send you a copy of Babs map if you need it...

Mart... just out of curiosity, do you use their website to book, or call them? It's just I've tried using their site but the search only defaults to Dec 12?

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lots of things!!

Hey

Denise/Andy

I have only ever used Rhodos Direct whilst I have been on Rhodes extending my stay and arranging return flights n transfers etc after originally booking package deals/flights only from the UK. I have always gone in person to the office in Pefkos. After a few years of dealing with them personally and getting great deals on extension of accommodation n flights home with total professsionalism, I would have no concerns about booking everything through them from home in future.

Contact details:

Tel: +30 22440 48161

email: reservations@rhodosdirectholidays.com

and address the enquiry to Helen Mullen. Email is the best contact option. Helen is very helpful and will do all she can to assist you.

M