We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels

Harlow, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hotels

haven't been to lindos since 2002 what new hotels or b and bs are there in Lindos village

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels

No hotels as such, or B and Bs. Take a look at Xenones which is a mix of traditional with modern within Lindos village itself.

A lot of accommodation that was with tour operators such as Kosmar, Manos and Direct Greece are now private rentals or have gone altogether. Its very sad.

Edited: 14 February 2013, 20:45
Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels

I dont think there are any in the village itself, I believe the 'new builds' are all in the Krana area above the village.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels

Hey

In terms of hotels in Lindos village then it can only b Melenos hotel, a fantastic boutique hotel with amazing views. Xenones is a better class s/c b/b accommodation. There are many independent properties under the wing of www.exclusivelylindos.com which are very popular.

M

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels

There's Filoxenia for B&B looks very nice on the website but quite a bit more expensive then a s/c studio.

Harlow, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels

thanks to everyone for this really useful info I shall certainly follow it up.

6. Re: hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 06:17