We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos accomodation confusion

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Lindos accomodation confusion

My partner and I are keen to go to Lindos in May. We're in our mid forties, keen to be in the town, near beach but not too noisy, a little bit of private space such as a balcony and decent sized beds as my man is 6 3". We dont have a huge budget but want something a little bit special. Boutique rooms looks amazing but only has shared space, anything like that out there with a bit more privacy? Considering Lindos View hotel but it seems a long way out. Any recommendations would be hugely appreciated. thank you

Level Contributor
258 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lindos accomodation confusion

Lindos view is about 10 minutes walk at most to village centre. It's about 15 minutes to beach and takes slightly longer to walk back as uphill.

Have you looked at xenones in village also. Was reasonably priced on either travel republic or alpha rooms when I was looking a few weeks ago. Never stayed but looks great.

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lindos accomodation confusion

www.lindos-filoxenia.com/room.php?rid=6 or have a look here maybe?

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lindos accomodation confusion

Hi,

We stayed at the Lindos View last year and it was perfect for us, lovely accommodation and only a 10 minute walk into Lindos for a wander and our evening drinks and meal.

Edited: 17 February 2013, 20:32
London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lindos accomodation confusion

Thank you for your speedy reply, really helpful. We like the sound of the Xenones and have e-mailed the owner to ask about availability with balconies. Thank you

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lindos accomodation confusion

Oh wow, this looks gorgeous too! Thank you for giving us some advice.

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lindos accomodation confusion

Most accomm in the vilage will have shared courtyards, with the odd few having a private terrace or balcony.

As said, Lindos View is closest, to the village, easiest and quickest from Lindos Reception end. That would suit your requirements.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,387 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lindos accomodation confusion

Luxury Studios are worth a look. Just opposite Xenones so village centre but a nice quiet, side street. They have two rooms with large, private balcony and amazing views.

I'm on my phone so can't post a link but they're listed on booking.com, Exclusively Lindos and have their own website that a Google search should bring up.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,424 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lindos accomodation confusion

Hey

Have u considered Villa Gallini. It is located 100 m from Lindos main beach in a.very quiet area, in lovely gardens with views of both the Acropolis/village and the bay. There are a number of nearby beach tavernas. In terms of the village of an evening, it is a steady 10 min walk uphill into the village itself. Whereas if u stay in the village its a 10 min walk down to the beaches but the uphill trek back. Cant comment on beds though.

www.villagallinilindos.com

Mart

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,424 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lindos accomodation confusion

Hey

Sorry

www.villagalinilindos.com

Mart

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lindos accomodation confusion

Thank you Mart

The villa looks amazing, just what we were looking for but we have just booked Maris studios for May

. Hoping this will suit us and may well be back again in the future, it's been 20 years since I was last in Lindos.

Thank you everyone, what a brilliant forum!