We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favourite thing

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
258 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Favourite thing

It's getting close to holiday season again, was wondering what people's favourite things to do in lindos are?

For me it sitting in sun with a cool mythos and watching the world go by also like a Canadian club in 404 after dinner. Don't think either of these things are quite the same at home

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,405 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Favourite thing

Hey

Very similar to you, sitting outside the 404 or Pals Bar with a bottle of Mythos watching the world go by. Either that or an 'end of day' sherbert sitting in Georgios 2, Coralli Beach Bar or Rainbird Bar.

Simple pleasures

Mart

Stamford
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Favourite thing

To many to list but sitting at Skala having a cold beer watching the sun go down over the bay has to be up there. Roll on July.

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Favourite thing

Agree as STT has said.... wayyyyy to many to list... but.... sitting in Yannis having a coffee watching the world go by or having my favourite Whiskey Sour made by Rob in 404 then sitting watching the hustle & bustle of people passing by...

Level Contributor
258 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Favourite thing

Forgot about whiskey sours from 404, ended up quite merry on them last year!

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Favourite thing

'quite merry'... I got absolutely retar$ed ;-) lol

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Favourite thing

Hi. Love people watching at Yannis and Pals. Before going out, watching the sun go down over the bay. Beautiful. With a mojito!!

D

Edited: 21 March 2013, 19:36
swindon,england
Level Contributor
3,120 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Favourite thing

Moving away from the alcohol theme,just waking up in the morning,walking out onto the terrace and seeing the sun coming up over the Acropolis and the village and drinking my first brew of the day with the smell of the fry up cooking in the apartment.aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,405 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Favourite thing

Hey

Having a brew on the Avra terrace and then straight down the steps onto the main beach n an early mornin stroll up n down the waters edge or a swim with no one else around.

Bliss

M

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,572 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Favourite thing

Breakfast skala dolphins lunch time beer. Georgios 1 on way home from beach. Evening meal then start and finish robs 404. In between who knows

halifax west yorks
Level Contributor
98 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Favourite thing

It used to be having our own donkey for the day and then sitting in the three brothers! Nowadays it's waddling over to tambakios in the heat of the day for a salad and a mythos!!