We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your favourite restaurants in Lindos

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,059 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Your favourite restaurants in Lindos

Hi there

I would lioke to try out some of the restaurants in Lindos there is that many could members please tell me of their favourites here . I am staying in pefkos but would love to have some meals in lindos as i beleive its magical in the evenings from what i have been told and a lot of them have roof tops with great views. I will be there in two weeks time cant wait.

thanks

newcastle
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Your favourite restaurants in Lindos

which ones ambrosia again???????????

i cant picture it????????????

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,720 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Your favourite restaurants in Lindos

Between Museum Bar and the bank (just opposite Giorgos Bar). It's not a rooftop restaurant, it's a converted house with a small courtyard.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Your favourite restaurants in Lindos

Hello all,

I am a TA employee, and through the nominations submitted, this thread was brought to my attention. First, many compliments on the excellent material submitted here.

Second, I just wanted to let everyone know that I took my first shot at preserving this information in a format that will allow you to link to it without always having to "bump" it to the top. This is with our new TripAdvisor Insider feature, where anyone can edit and update information.

The page is here:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g227884-s5/Lindos:Rho…

To see more Lindos pages, go here:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g227884-s1/Lindos:Rho…

Again, this first pass was meant to be exactly that ... a first pass. From here, it's up to you to update and maintain the information, and add things I missed from the thread!!! :)

Have a great day!

Worcester
Level Contributor
6 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Your favourite restaurants in Lindos

Hi - just got back from Lindos, my recomendations would be Dionysos (near gelo blue) great food and atmosphere and reasonabley prices and Archontiko an old captains house, this is opposite the 60s bar, fabulous food and sevice, very traditional.

cheers

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Your favourite restaurants in Lindos

We abosolutely loved Casa del Pizza which is next to Mythos (turn right at donkey station). Had a few really nice meals there and would thoroughly recommend it

Manchester uk
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Your favourite restaurants in Lindos

Without doubt Sinatras is the best in our opinion for great food and friendly hospitable service.....book the juliet balcony in advance!!!!

17. Re: Your favourite restaurants in Lindos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 23:18