We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

23 Sleeps!!!

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
487 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
23 Sleeps!!!

We'll be in Lindos 15 May for a week at Lambis Studios. Have read about 30 TA reviews for Lambis, and so far only found one which was not glowing! Getting really exited!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 23 Sleeps!!!

5 sleeps for us lindos gardens for Greek easter week. .friends are staying at coralli in pefkos went last Monday told me it was 38 in direct sunshine yesterday roll on Wednesday.

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 23 Sleeps!!!

Daytime temps currently 25C or thereabouts. Rain scheduled for Fri/Sat next week as a front passes over. I'm sure Trevor will be along shortly to provide an update from the Faliraki weather station

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 23 Sleeps!!!

we will be there from the 8th May, for an week, looking forward to seeing some sun!! cant even get the sandles out yet at home.

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 23 Sleeps!!!

How many sleeps if you're an insomniac ??

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,064 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 23 Sleeps!!!

22 sleeps for us (I think), temp in paper sliding upwards, 23 deg, looking good! Discovered today that neighbours have stayed at Atlantica Imperial and loved it.

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,805 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 23 Sleeps!!!

To all of you going out to Lindos in the next few weeks, have a great holiday, and don't forget to report back on your accommodation, food, prices, what's open, what's not, you know the drill! Lol

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 23 Sleeps!!!

.... and how helpful you found Bab's map ;-)

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 23 Sleeps!!!

very helpful to me and ive not been yet LOL work of art it is

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
769 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 23 Sleeps!!!

18 sleeps left...LINDOS HORIZON and Mythos here we come!!!

1baloo

Holmfirth, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 23 Sleeps!!!

Staying at lindos gardens for 2 weeks from 8 may and can't wait! There are 4 of us girls (well, ladies of a certain age lol) looking forward to some sun and laughs! One of us has never been to lindos before so we can't wait to show her round and introduce her to everyone. It will be lovely to see the village again through 'new' eyes.

I've never stayed on the outskirts of the village before, always stayed in the centre, so this will be new for me too. Reports on lindos gardens are mainly good so I think everything will be OK. Happy days....