We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anastasia studios lindos

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
10 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
anastasia studios lindos

Buongiorno,

qualcuno mi sa dare informazioni su anastasia studios lindos? Mi sembrano molto panoramici, ma credo che la terrazza sia in comune. Le informazioni su questi studios presenti sul web sono poche e non capisco inoltre se ci sono molti gradini per raggiungerli.

Grazie.

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anastasia studios lindos

Ciao In Lindos si è soliti condividere cortili. La maggior parte delle persone non trovano questo un problema e di conoscere i vicini e fare amicizia. Anastasia è un grazioso alloggio, alcune con una splendida vista.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
10 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anastasia studios lindos

Thank you for information; i know and love lindos but i i never have been in this studio because usually we rent a little flat in krana hill . Anyway we would prefer a private terrace that why i'am looking for someone who can suggest me this solution in Lindos town.

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anastasia studios lindos

Cassandra take a look at www.exclusivelylindos.com Tsambika Studios and Bay View Studios have private terraces. There are other accommodations too that might suit you.

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
990 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anastasia studios lindos

Hi Cassandra, you could try George and Tassia at lindosholidays.gr they have two different sets of studios in Lindos with great central locations and stunning views. The price includes air conditioning and free WIFI and a TV which shows a lot of programmes in european languages but with greek subtitles so I was able to catch a few episodes of CSI Miami before I went out last year. The owners are very friendly and attentive and keep the studios pristine.I am staying in their studios in Pefkos this year so if you do contact them tell them Joan from Northern Ireland says hello.

Hope that helps.

Joan

5. Re: anastasia studios lindos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations