We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lindos rhodes

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
lindos rhodes

has anybody been to lindos gardens or lindos horizon and which is nearest to the main road or to the lindos view as we have family staying there

j s
Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lindos rhodes

lindos gardens is a little nearer the view, however neither the horizon or gardens is near the main road. they are all only a few min walk of each other.

Stonehouse scotland
Level Contributor
661 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lindos rhodes

All are walkable, you could also add Lambis Studios which are also nearby or Lindos Blue Sky (and is very nice and well equipped) which does not have a pool but you can use the Athena pool next door.

Rgds

Mikey

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lindos rhodes

Hey

Lindos Gardens is approx an 8/10 walk away from LV and is a lovely little hotel. Lindos Horizon is of a better standard n together with LV is probably the best on Krana. LH is approx a 15 min walk to LV. In terms of other accommodation near to LV, please see the other post u made when I referred u to a list of accommodation near to LV

M

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: lindos rhodes

thamks for that will look at them all

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: lindos rhodes

will look at them all thanks for your help

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
769 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: lindos rhodes

Ade050,

We are in Lindos Horizon now! Can see the Lindos Gardens & Lambis Studios from my lounger. Any questions ask away ......

1Baloo

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: lindos rhodes

Hi, I have stayed in both apartments and i would say the Horizon is the better of the apartments they are more modern,the food is better,drinks are cheaper and on the whole smaller and friendlier! Stavros and his family really look after you,also apartments very clean.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: lindos rhodes

thanks for that think it will be the horizon

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: lindos rhodes

wish i was there do the others look ok i fancy the horizon but need a back up incase we carnt get in, how far to the main road and supermarket thanks

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: lindos rhodes

Hi. The supermarket on krana square is about 5mins away,the horizon does stock large bottle of water so you wont have to carry them back up,at about the same price as the supermarket. Also if you do book the Horizon you must do the bbq night, it is a set price and you can help yourself the food was lovely, Stavros mums cooks it all from fresh and is quite a feast.!