We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cocktails

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Cocktails

Hi there. Where is a good bar to have cocktails? Last year I had the best mojito i'd ever tasted at Mythos. Would just like to try somewhere else. Had another one at the place by Delight where the man was always at the entrance in the morning saying "coffee, breakfast". He said this really quietly but can't think what it's called. Anyway, it was awful. Just wondered if anyone has their favourite places to have a cocktail. Thanks.

Denise :0)

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,805 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cocktails

Captains House was the last place I had a cocktail, a lovely strawberry dachari mmmmmmm. Most places do them, Antika did good ones but sadly that is no more. If I were you I'd try one in every bar just to check which you like best! Lol. Not all in one evening of course! :-)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
769 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cocktails

Doris45,

We stumbled across Lindos By Night a cocktail bar with a lovely rooftop terrace and view of Acropolis which is either new or had been recently refurbished s all the seats / tables were new looking. Just around the corner from The Taj Mahal/Mythos.

1Baloo

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cocktails

Plenty of places to try cocktails in Lindos. The Ice Bar on Krana for a 'cool' night, the Byzantino is a wine bar but has an extensive cocktail menu (and does beer) including champagne based drinks, yummy, and is also a great place to watch the nightlife build up from its small terrace, Pal's Bar does a wide range, and I had the best Mojito in Lindos last year at the Museum Bar. Stavros at the Atmosphere bar is a mean cocktail maker and a good laugh. Recommendation, try a B52.

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cocktails

Forget to mention the Antika, which has one of the best cocktail makers in Lindos in Christos. Yammas.

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cocktails

Alas Antika is no more Alpha...Lindos by Night is one of the originals but had a refurb this year.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
350 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cocktails

Mythos takes a bit of beating. Also Pals, you can sit outside and watch the world go by.

Suffolk UK
Level Contributor
76 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cocktails

I second Captain's House especially for the best Mojito I've had. Rob in 404 does the best G&T's, proper gin and lots of it!

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cocktails

I like the Mojitos in Red Rose best

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cocktails

Antika no more? Noooooooooo!. Loved that bar; it's original bar sign is my current profile photo, although I don't think it did itself any favours with it's wedding venue refurb a few years ago, and its mood music dj, so it has been very quiet of late. Shame, all the same. What lies in its place, or is it being refurbished again I wonder?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
769 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cocktails

Girlfriends Birthday tomorrow so will try a few of these cocktail places as a warm up to tomorrow.

She likes all these fancy cocktails....me a cold Mythos is fine.

1Baloo