We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Large family villa for wedding to sleep 18+??

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
7 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Large family villa for wedding to sleep 18+??

Hi, I am planning to marry in Lindos next September and want to book a villa or complex of villas/apartments where all of our guests can stay together, with our own pool and garden etc. Most the villas i have seen are for 4-8 people. Does anyone know of any larger ones? I have looked at the Pefki Sea View Villas but i am a little concerned as there doesn't seem to be any reviews on them anywhere. Has anyone stayed there? I have also looked at the Blue Dream Villas but i think the full complex will be too big, we could book three of the four villas but then we wouldn't have the complex exclusively. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

PS The villa doesn't have to be in Lindos but not too far away.

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Large family villa for wedding to sleep 18+??

Have you thought of staying in the village? There are accommodations that have numbers of rooms/studios/apartments around a courtyard. and you could possibly book all rooms and have the place to yourself. I know Melenos Apartments (not Melenos Hotel) have quite a number of rooms. No pool or sea view but full of traditional Lindian charm and character, and 4 lovely beaches and 2 stunning bays a few mins away.

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Large family villa for wedding to sleep 18+??

Take a look at Owners Direct, property ref GR3662

This might be of interest "Three x 3 Bedroom Villas (Sleeps 8 each and 6). Villas Apollo, Olivia and Harvoli are 3 individual detached 3 bedroom villas on on a small, select development of detached villas. Each villa has its own large private garden and swimming pool. Each villa can accommodate between 6 to 8 guests and if all 3 villas are booked, can sleep up to 24 persons. The villas are located within walking distance of Kalathos village with its bars, restaurants and shops and the lovely Kalathos beach."

Kalathos is the town before Lindos as you approach from the airport.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
7 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Large family villa for wedding to sleep 18+??

Thanks for that, I'll have a look!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
262 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Large family villa for wedding to sleep 18+??

You mention Blue Dream Villas in Pefkos, I have stayed there a few times and unfortunately at the same time as large wedding parties, and if you are not the sole occupants then I would look elsewhere it does not make for a harmonious stay!!

5. Re: Large family villa for wedding to sleep 18+??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2014, 05:17