We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars on stag/guys night out

dundee
Level Contributor
74 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Bars on stag/guys night out

I'm getting married on the 3rd June and were wondering if there are any good pubs to go to on guys/stag night out on the friday 29th.

Please help or assist.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bars on stag/guys night out

M,

I think it would be very rude of him not to visit and give us all the low down. We could do with some photos too!

D

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bars on stag/guys night out

......and maybe a video would help ;-)

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,455 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bars on stag/guys night out

Hey

Well I am out n about on Rhodes next week, so 'in the name of objective curiosity' with a view to sharing experiences with the TA community.......!!

M

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Bars on stag/guys night out

There were some very pretty Latvian and Estonian girls in Lindos during Easter. Not that I really paid much attention as I strolled the length of the main beach. I don't think they were connected to that "jiggly bar" thing but I suppose they could have been out to top up their tans prior to the pole dancing interviews

15. Re: Bars on stag/guys night out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2014, 06:17