We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stephanos???

Level Contributor
258 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Stephanos???

Anyone eaten at a restaurant called stephanos? From pictures my parents have sent me it looks to be along near yannis bar and antika. Can't seem to find any reviews on here and although I have been to lindos numerous times I have never been. They are raving about it and have been twice since Wednesday!

Stonehouse scotland
Level Contributor
709 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stephanos???

Hi

You are right it is where you think it is.

It started life as a cheap and cheerfull snack bar and got a makeover to a restaurant a few years ago.

Never eaten there since it has been done up- hopefully others can give you some feedback.

Mikey

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stephanos???

Hey

There is a Stephany's in Lindos village and a Stefanos in Kalathos n I think Kiotari. Never heard of a Stefanos in Lindos village but havnt bn for a year.

Jusy seen Mikeys post, there u go, I am always learning something new every year :-)

Mart

Edited: 02 June 2013, 19:53
Level Contributor
258 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stephanos???

Yeah I'm aware of stephanys. I thought it was that at first but she insisted it wasn't that and emailed me a photo from the roof top showing yannis in background. They are raving about how good it is so suppose I will have to try myself at start of July.

I remember the snack type place and now it falls into place as to where its located.

Though it weird that it has no reviews yet

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stephanos???

Missed that one myself last year, I know Stephany's is in the village, but not seen Stephano's, must look it up in September?

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Stephanos???

Isn't it the one closest to Georgios corner of the main street?

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stephanos???

Stephanos is opposite Symposium/Antika. I have eaten there many times and always had a lovely meal. The menu may not be as extensive as some but its good value. When I used to visit Lindos with my daughter, we always went for our first and last meal of the holiday.

Edited: 02 June 2013, 20:22
Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Stephanos???

Btongirl, I think you're thinking of the Lindos!

Level Contributor
258 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Stephanos???

Btongirl, it further up towards yannis opposite what used to be antika from the picture sent. On another picture looking the other way you can see symposio.

Will have to pay a visit in July and report back

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Stephanos???

Hey

Babs, I know exactly which one u mean, I have eaten there, just didnt realise the name, I love Symposio though.

Mart

Level Contributor
258 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Stephanos???

Babs, do you know why no reviews for stephanos on ta?