We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

temperatures at night

Derby
Level Contributor
243 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
temperatures at night

Hi, I am just starting to pack for my holiday on Wednesday, is it still warm at night or will I need a light jacket? Thanks for any replies.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,455 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: temperatures at night

Hey

I leave Wed n will take a light jacket but I am very confident I wont use it, even of a night. No harm taking a light top just in case its unusually breezy of an evening. From what I can see there may b a few humid days ahead next week with great temps.

Mart

Edited: 03 June 2013, 21:20
Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: temperatures at night

Back in the first week of May the highest evening temperature was 28.6C !! I didn't need anything other than a T-shirt the whole week but probably worth putting in a lightweight fleece or jacket just to be on the safe side. Fairly confident you won't need it though

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: temperatures at night

Hi,

I got back last Wednesday and a few evenings were quite breezy so as has been said take a light sweater with you just in case.

Cheers

Dave

4. Re: temperatures at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 05:17