We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alpha rooms booking website

Newquay, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Alpha rooms booking website

Booked Thea apartment through Alpha rooms last November. A warning to anyone who has booked through them..... We have now found that villa Thea has no record of our booking.(Found this out when we contacted them direct to check where to get the key from) We are due to go there in 2 weeks and now find we have nowhere to stay. Thea don't even use Alpharooms as their booking website!! How can this happen. We have flights booked etc etc. If we had turned up we would have been "homeless". We even have a accommodation voucher!! Wished we had booked a normal package.

Newquay, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Alpha rooms booking website

Managed to get 3 weeks at Tsambika through Nikki at EL. (Not the Olympic one with same name) At least we are going to be in the village and we understand they are in a good position above Pallas and the main beach. However must admit we still feel very deflated as were really looking forward to being in the Thea.Still can't believe the attitude of Alpha rooms - especially as we have had to pay extra. Have now been in touch with ABTA so will see what they have to say.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,617 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Alpha rooms booking website

Tsambika are in a great spot John so if it's the location of Thea that appealed, you couldn't be much closer. They're just down from Rainbird, by Cats Corner and I imagine have great views across the bay. I'd happily stay there.

Hope this shaky start is soon forgotten when you're sat on your balcony, taking in the views.

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Alpha rooms booking website

Yeah, hope you can put it behind you and look forward to your hols. I'm sure EL have fixed you on a lovely place!

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Alpha rooms booking website

John. Think you've chosen a good place. Never stayed there but know their location. Try to put all this behind you now and enjoy.

Denise :0)

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Alpha rooms booking website

John I've never stayed at Tsambika but I have been in them and the rooms with private terrace have the most fantastic views of the bay! They are up by the school not far from Melenos Hotel and Koki. So glad you're sorted. Enjoy your holiday!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,617 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Alpha rooms booking website

Babs, I won't ask how you've been in without staying lol

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Alpha rooms booking website

Haha, Marcus it was actually during my first visit to Lindos and we checking out rooms to possibly stay in on subsequent visits, and we were showed around them, I couldn't get over the view from the two rooms with private terrace, fantastic!

28. Re: Alpha rooms booking website

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2014, 06:18