We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apostolas or Three Brothers?

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
184 reviews
Save Topic
Apostolas or Three Brothers?

Just booked a cheeky wee week at the end of August. Accommodation I'm looking at is Apostolas or Three Brothers. Anyone been to both? Which is best do you think? Price about the same. Pros and cons for either?

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Apostolas or Three Brothers?

Booked, £264 for the week jnc. air con...not bad for August! Babs, I'll buy the rose wine in the litre plastic bottles and drink tap water, should lighten my load. Or hitch a donkey ride. So excited, didn't think I was going to make it back until next June.

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Apostolas or Three Brothers?

Great stuff Woody, the most important thing is you're going to Lindos! Lol. Haha yes well the donkeys do pass the bottom of the steps. You may get a discount as you don't want to go all way up to acropolis! Lol.

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Apostolas or Three Brothers?

Aye best not get an express non stop donkey...I'll walk up..think of all those calories burned and the cakes in the new bakery!

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Apostolas or Three Brothers?

Well Woody. Let me know what Apostolas is like, as we were thinking of staying there. We're at Three Brothers and love the view. Know Apostolas has a great view as well. Who cares, it's Lindos!!

D

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Apostolas or Three Brothers?

Both sound and look great, think Apostolas better location for me. Will be a daily work out for sure x

Dudley West Midlands
Level Contributor
320 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Apostolas or Three Brothers?

Hey woody! When in August do you go toLindos? I am there from 24th for 2 weeks! Staying at Erato!

Annie

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Apostolas or Three Brothers?

Fly out on the 24th, 55 days and counting. Maybe see you there? x

18. Re: Apostolas or Three Brothers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 05:18