We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lindos by ferry from fethiye

Leeds
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
lindos by ferry from fethiye

Hi! We are hoping to visit lindos from fethiye but from what I gather the ferry does not stop at lindos? Can anyone tell me how far from lindos the harbour is and if it will be affordable to take a taxi / not too long etc?

Would only have three nights in lindos so I don't want to spend half a day in transit there and back.

Cheers,

Mia.

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lindos by ferry from fethiye

The ferry will stop in Rhodes town and a taxi to Lindos takes approx 45/50 mins. Cost about €65 each way. The bus is €5 each and takes about an hour and a half.

Taxis can take you to the main square, buses stop on the road above Lindos.

Leeds
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lindos by ferry from fethiye

thank you! That's helpful, might just explore a different part of the Turkish coast and save Lindos for a time when we can devote more time.

Cheers,

Mia

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lindos by ferry from fethiye

Hi Mia,

I travelled from Fethiye to Rhodes Old Town (where the Harbour is) last October for a day trip. Found the travel wasn't too much hassle - took about 1 hr 30 mins to cross on the way there (longer on the way back as we were going against the waves). Really enjoyed even going for a day to the old town - obviously it wasn't long enough to see it all!

I enjoyed Rhodes so much we have booked to go to Lindos for a couple of weeks this September! And a trip to the old town again will be a must :)

4. Re: lindos by ferry from fethiye

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2014, 05:16