We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos Wedding Venue May 2014

Manchester, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Lindos Wedding Venue May 2014

Hello,

We are getting married May 2014 at St.Pauls Chapel, I have booked the package through Thomson.

However, I am now looking for a restaurant for our night doo, I quite like the look of Skala, Kalypso and Byzantino? Has anyone ever had their wedding reception at any of these restaurants?

Does anyone have any more recommendations?

Thanks

Vicky

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lindos Wedding Venue May 2014

Vicky, Kiki at Kalypso loves a wedding!!! They decorate the place beautifully and are very accommodating. Plus the views from the terrace of the acropolis is lovely. You can email them at info@kalypsolindos.gr, take a look at the photos on their website if you haven't already. Same goes for Skala and Byzantino

Skala is of course lovely too and in a fantastic setting, right on the beach! And Byzantino is also a very popular venue. So many lovely places to chose from in Lindos. Im sure you will soon find the venue that suits you perfectly! Congratulations!

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
160 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lindos Wedding Venue May 2014

The Odysseia is also popular with weddings and does excellent food. Wedding parties there get the courtyard area just inside the entrance, under the lemon tree. Last year we were having a meal and there was a wedding party down there complete with Greek dancers and music - looked great!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lindos Wedding Venue May 2014

Hiya,

Have a look at Mythos. The views are stunning, the acropolis, town and Lindos bay. George and Tsampika who run the place are lovely and host lots of wedding doo's there. The food is lovely.

Most Lindos restaurants are lovely. My only real advice to you is to avoid the places on the main beach.

Where ever you choose, have a lovely day.

Enjoy,

Dave

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lindos Wedding Venue May 2014

Odyessia, Yes that is where we had ours on 10th may 2003! It was lovely planning to go back this year and definitely going there to celebrate. Beautiful courtyard and lovely to see sun go down above the roof tops.

Edited: 07 July 2013, 18:23
Reading, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lindos Wedding Venue May 2014

Odyssia, Yes that is where we had ours on 10th may 2003! It was lovely planning to go back this year and definitely going there to celebrate. Beautiful courtyard and lovely to see sun go down above the roof tops.

Edited: 07 July 2013, 18:24
wales
Level Contributor
63 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lindos Wedding Venue May 2014

Great thing with skala is you can hire the glass bottom boat for a hour and go from the church at st pauls bay to pallas beach where skala is .Makes the journey to the reception a bit diferent.Saw quite a few wedding during .our fortnight last year

Manchester, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Lindos Wedding Venue May 2014

Thank you everyone, thank you for your comments x

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Lindos Wedding Venue May 2014

Sounds from another post like you've already booked MedEast for your reception but you might find Kalypso very good. As Babs has said, Kiki loves a wedding and is very friendly and accommodating. As is Rip who tends to work extra hard in the top bar on reception days.

Swansea, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Lindos Wedding Venue May 2014

Hi,

I am getting married in Lindos in a few weeks time and my reception is booked at the Kalypso. I will be happy to share my experience with you on my return, photos etc. Will say that all communication with them has been positive, extremely helpful and very happy with the service received over the past 12 months of preparation. I would recommend them in an instant :)

Do you have an email address I can send you the info to?

10. Re: Lindos Wedding Venue May 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2014, 07:19