We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos Horizon contact details

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
88 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lindos Horizon contact details

Hi ya,

Just wondered if anyone has sent an email to the lindos horizon to request a certain room, only I'm not sure I am using the right email address as hadn't heard a reply back as yet? I'm using the info@lindos-horizon.com? Just wondering if there was another one as well at all?

Thanks

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,570 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lindos Horizon contact details

Hey

According to the website the emal address is info@lindoshorizon.com

You were close.

Failing that try calling them

http://www.lindoshorizon.com/?page_id=32

Mart

Edited: 30 July 2013, 08:40
Bournemouth
Level Contributor
88 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lindos Horizon contact details

Ah yes sorry that is the one I've tried. Thanks, hopefully they will reply shortly then :-)

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,570 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lindos Horizon contact details

Hey

In my experience, a phone call is usual quicker and more productive. I know it costs a little more but I find it much easier.

M

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Lindos Horizon contact details

Hi Kezzabelle77

We are staying there from the 21st September, I managed to contact them through their website e-mail regarding a room extension and received a prompt reply back at the beginning of July. Maybe they are just busy atm but I'm sure they will reply

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lindos Horizon contact details

They also have a facebook page.

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,476 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lindos Horizon contact details

HI there

We are off to the Lindos Horizon on the 28th August, and booked via their web site using this email address, and also got a prompt response as well - if you dont get a reply soon then I would suggest you phone them too.

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
118 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lindos Horizon contact details

i wouldn't stay there for free after the way all us holiday makers were treated after XL/KOSMAR went bust a few years ago. Stay somewhere else.

The owner summoned couples/families 1 by 1 to a meeting in their 'office' and made them pay again for all nights after the company was declared bust. Everyone had already paid in full and this left many people in a dreadful position, especially if they had several children.

We were intimidated.

The plugs had been removed from the corner baths (one of the main attractions for us), meaning we could not take a bath, and the food and drink on offer was expensive and repetative. Pool was cold like the heartless management. We visit Lindos regularly. There are plenty of much nicer, friendlier places to stay. Lindos Horizon is set back a long way from the main road and is up a fairly steep incline, too.

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
429 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lindos Horizon contact details

Kosmar went bust about five years ago. The Horizon is very highly rated these days so I'm not sure how fair the last post is. It is up a fairly steep incline though...

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lindos Horizon contact details

I had my first visit to Lindos last May, accommodation booked through Karen at Exclusively Lindos. Going again in September, different place, but have used EL again, they are very dependable and I've had no trouble contacting Karen, I email her with any queries and she rings me straight back! Great service!

10. Re: Lindos Horizon contact details

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 06:18