We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small Planet - Gatwick to Kefalonia P7357 / 7358 - 8/9/2013

Kent
Level Contributor
147 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Small Planet - Gatwick to Kefalonia P7357 / 7358 - 8/9/2013

Can anyone confirm aircraft type (3 + 3?) and seat width for following flight. I am 6ft 3 inch and worried economy seats may be too short.

Thanks

Mark

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,733 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Small Planet - Gatwick to Kefalonia P7357 / 7358 - 8/9/2013

The way small planet are performing you will be lucky if you fly with them. If you are on an olympic holidays package trip your airline might be changed. I would give olympic a call tomorrow to confirm if any changes to your flight. I noticed the rhodes morning flight last wednesday was cancelled and another airline took over.

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
4,681 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Small Planet - Gatwick to Kefalonia P7357 / 7358 - 8/9/2013

You've actually posted in the Lindos, Rhodes forum and not the Kefalonia one.

All Small Planet aircraft are 3+3 seating - they have Airbus 320 and Boeing 737 aircraft.

Their sales agent has a website which offers extra leg room seats

http://www.meridianfly.com/travel-extras.html

However many of their flights end up being operated by other airlines as you will see from lots of Trip Advisor threads.

Brighton
Level Contributor
106 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Small Planet - Gatwick to Kefalonia P7357 / 7358 - 8/9/2013

That's the least of our worries Mark ... given the performance of Small Planet that I've been monitoring the last two weeks from Gatwick!

I'm on that flight with my daughter and we are going to Lassi for a week - we have booked into gatwick the night before as a treat - I'm just hoping we don't get up at 2:30 am leave a comfy bed in the SOFITEL Hotel only to find we are sleeping on a bench in Gatwick for hours! Cramped seats for 3.5 hours without too many delays will be a result to be honest! So fingers crossed :)

Where are you staying?

Kent
Level Contributor
147 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Small Planet - Gatwick to Kefalonia P7357 / 7358 - 8/9/2013

Lourdas Antonio Suites, Lourdas.

5. Re: Small Planet - Gatwick to Kefalonia P7357 / 7358 - 8/9/2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2014, 05:17