We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Cube Cottage Lindos

Lancashire...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
White Cube Cottage Lindos

Hi, we booked into the Filoxenia hotel and had a Junior Suite allocated for myself, my wife an d our two sons who are 19 and 21 (who still like to grab a free holiday when they can with parents!). Just phoned the Filoxenia and been told that we have been upgraded to the White Cube Cottage. It is 1200mts away from te Filoxenia so we will have to walk over for breakfast (5min) and doesn't have a view, but I'm told is 5sq mtrs larger and has its own private patio. Can anyone let me know please if the White Cube Cottage is nice and would be better than staying in the Filoxenia? Is the cottage further away from St Paul's bay and is there any parking for a hire car near by? Thanks Mike.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,657 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White Cube Cottage Lindos

Hey

I have heard of the property but havnt seen it. Did you mean 120 metres away if its a 5 minute walk. If it were 1200m away, it would be up in Krana or even in Navarone Bay, but I am certain it is in the village. Check out the attached review which suggests it is a lovely property, still fairly close to Filoxenia and St Pauls Bay and therefore should be ok for parking. From what I can see it is of better standard than Filoxenia Cozy which is of a fantastic standard anyway.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g227884-d1463…

Enjoy

Mart

Edited: 11 August 2013, 12:11
Mentioned in this post
Krana Apartments
Krana Apartments
186 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,657 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White Cube Cottage Lindos

Hey

Sorry, the review I referred to was 'Gogee 44' from Halifax, Canada. Just expand the review using the 'more' facility.

Also take a look at:

http://www.lindoscottages.com/white-cube/

M

Edited: 11 August 2013, 12:15
Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: White Cube Cottage Lindos

I certainly wouldn't be complaining ;) Looks lovely and probably more suitable for your lfamily to have more space and a private courtyard to enjoy. The lads would be able to come and go as late night/early morning as they wish without the worry of disturbing any other guests and be able to rustle up a snack or 2 if the munchies grab them.

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: White Cube Cottage Lindos

They look absolutely fantastic. Im trying to wok out exactly where they are situated but I wouldn't have a problem staying there that's for sure!

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,973 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: White Cube Cottage Lindos

I too have looked and they do look amazing, Please let us know were they are ?

Lyn

Lancashire...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: White Cube Cottage Lindos

Thanks for the web site and getting back, always good to get someone else's view.

Lancashire...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: White Cube Cottage Lindos

Good points, cheers :-)

Lancashire...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: White Cube Cottage Lindos

Hey hi, is this the same Babs that has created the Lindos map? If so just emailed you asking if you wouldn't mind sending a copy please. Thanks for the comments, I'll add to map if not on. :-)

Mentioned in this post
Lindos
Lindos
Rhodes, Greece
Lancashire...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: White Cube Cottage Lindos

Hi Lyn, will let you know when we know where it is :-) booked through Travel Republic. Cheers.

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,973 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: White Cube Cottage Lindos

Just incase Babs doesn't get back yes it is and she also arranges the TA meet in October. Look forward to knowing where it is.

Lyn