We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apostolic Studios

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Apostolic Studios

OK so another choice, has anybody stayed here?

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apostolic Studios

Arrive there this Saturday. Looks good clean basic accommodation, lots of steps but with the Brucie bonus of having Rainbird as our local. Views look amazing and so they should do being so high up. From reviews, don't take room 2, seemingly very small! We're in 6 which has a sea view as it's at the front of the the building.. Some of the other studios are a bit darker as built into the rock face I believe? I am hoping it will be small and perfectly formed!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,296 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apostolic Studios

Apostolas? Up by Melenos, just off the donkey route up to the Acropolis. Quite a few steps and basic, clean rooms with awesome views from the terrace.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apostolic Studios

woody01 please provide an update when you get there, although would have booked something by then. You wouldn't believe the rows and stress it's caused in this house this afternoon and evening. Bloody Olympic. NEVER BOOK WITH THEM

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apostolic Studios

I'll do that...I'm sure they will be fine. Clean, bed, view, Rainbird, Brocolinos, what's not to like! Ok steps, but only have to do a couple of times a day, holiday keep fit! More space for wine and cake.

I can guess at the disruption. I'd say get booked up quickly then you can go back to looking forward to your hols. Have a glass of wine and chill. Better to find out now than be messed around on day of travel.

Xx

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apostolic Studios

Really liked apostolas when we stayed there. The lady who runs it is lovely but speaks no English.

You can hear the clatter of donkeys hooves on the roof! Steps should keep you fit too.

Enjoy

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apostolic Studios

I'm thinking if my wee legs can't take it I'll get a donkey taxi home! Shopping sorted, Ena supermarket delivering wine lake for our arrival, better than Tesco, every little helps!

7. Re: Apostolic Studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2014, 05:19